Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles are 1st in the Division I guess....

Chase M

o well. Now on to "america's game of the week" (as fox puts it) between two 1-3 teams ;)

With both the Gaints and Eagles getting a W today, it makes tonights game 1000x more important. Dare I say a Playoff type of game? Anyway gotta pull for the men in purple now.

You know what's really annoying? Not the game announcers. It's the people who whine about this ****.
Who cares about being in 1st place in October. Let me know when December gets here.

Exactly...oh and in answer to your question Brian...apparently Chase here does. He also seems to like to post A LOT in his own thread to bump up his post number with smileys and such.

So I'm watching the Falcons/Eagles game and Kenny Albert(Commentator) Said "Today we have a matchup between two FRST PLACE NFC TEAMS" :mad: I know Giants and Eagles are tied record wise BUT THEY ARE NOT IN FIRST PLACE! Check the Rules Kenny Albert!

GIVE THE REDSKINS SOME RESPECT!

Aikman! Is that you?
:insane:
Ya that missed FG really made them look unstoppable.

The truth is the Falcons and the Bears despite their early records are not top clubs. The media looked at Atlanta's 4-1 record and assumed they were about to topple the Saints.

Well, I think you saw today that the Falcons are severely challenged on the defensive side of the ball and their offensive line is a major achilles heel.

Exactly...oh and in answer to your question Brian...apparently Chase here does. He also seems to like to post A LOT in his own thread to bump up his post number with smileys and such.

Bro, take a chill pill. If this thread annoys you then hit the back button instead of wasteing your time hater.

Archived