Phillies over Reds in 3

Giants over Braves in 4

Rays over Rangers in 4

Yankees over Twins in 5

Phillies over Giants in 6

Rays over Yankees in 7

Phillies over Rays in 6

Now thats what I like to see!

I think the Phillies pitching rotation is unmatched in the playoffs but our bullpen has the worst ERA of all playoff teams heading into the postseason. We'll see. Lidge is always a wild card.

Ernie Johnson Junior doing PBP for the Yankees game tonight

No more Chip Caray makes TBS more bearable...but how many times will we be told Conan has a new show coming out?

HEY GUYS

FRANK CALIENDO / GEORGE LOPEZ / TYLER PERRY HAS A NEW SHOW COMING OUT

I HAD NO CLUE

Would like to see the Rangers take it all...mainly because so many times that club has been looked upon as somewhat as a joke or afterthought. Also Nolan Ryan is a really great guy...would love to see him get another ring this time though as one of the owners.

(reality though...Phillies over the Yankees)

This is one of the reasons why the months of October to December are my favorite out of the whole year. We get regular season football, regular season college hoops, middle of the season college football, regular season hockey, and the best of 'em all...the MLB playoffs.

This is one of the reasons why the months of October to December are my favorite out of the whole year. We get regular season football, regular season college hoops, middle of the season college football, regular season hockey, and the best of 'em all...the MLB playoffs.

Definitely the best time of the year, and I don't even like Hockey.

Archived