Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little Help to make a Sick Kid's Wish Come True (UPDATED MEDICAL STATUS)

Titaw

Fellow Esers,

We can do this, forward it to everyone you know. I went to High School with his Dad, Let's show him what EXTREMESKINS is made of!

I am writing you this morning asking for a special favor, not for me but for Hunter Scott of Calvert County Maryland. Hunter is a 1st grader and will be having his 7th birthday party on the 23rd of October. As with any cancer, it may be one of Hunter's last birthdays according to his Doctors.

Hunter has been fighting brain cancer for the past 3 years and spent the entire summer in experimental programs that unfortunately did not help. When asked what he wanted for his birthday he replied "I want lots of birthday cards......, What an unselfish request from a very ill child!

What I am asking is for you to forward this information onto all our friends to ask them to ask their friends, church groups, kids school classes, etc., to send cards to this little boy.

The cards can be mailed in bulk or individually to the following address:

Hunter Scott

% Jessica Koehn

PO Box 278

Saint Leonard, Maryland 20685

I know that our GREAT ESers from all over the world can make this happen for Hunter. Prayers are also being asked for him from his parents. Praise God he is Saved!

Please mail the cards early so they can take them to him on the 23rd of October. A Card and a stamp is not that expensive, let's give this little boy his wish!

V/R,

Titaw

Wait. Does he want a sad wich? Or a sandwich?

:evilg:

Seriously though - hope he gets it.

(nods his head with tears welling up....)

sad and sweet at the same time....like tear drops in early october

Ask and you shall receive, a sad witch showed up. :pfft:

I pray he beats this...that is really sad a kid so young has to go through this

I'll send out a wish in the mail and forward this request to some fellow bleeding hearts.

Btw, what's he into... Redskins, Spiderman, Bionicle, bad puns, etc.?

He's a huge Eagles fan, like his Daddy. The Eagles hooked him up last year and brought him and his family to the Giants game. He met all of the players before the game. From what I heard it was really awesome. I wonder if McNabb remembers him? If anyone with connections to the team could get this to Donovan it would be great.

I sent this to a friend who is Brian Westbrook's cousin. Hopefully BW will get this message and send him a card.
Well, we at least got a retweet from Dan. That is definitely a step in a positive direction!

http://twitter.com/#!/dcsportsbog/status/26567341593

Let me and Pez see if we can work some majic

That is what I am talking about, man I love ES! You guys are truly the BEST!!

Archived