Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A little Help to make a Sick Kid's Wish Come True (UPDATED MEDICAL STATUS)

Titaw

Does anyone know of a good Eagle's board? This should probably be linked there. I'll try to look for one. They may have good contacts as well.

Tried to register at this one.... http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?

wouldn't let me log in immediately. Guess I have to be approved.

Managed to send a note to the Eagles' community relations folk. Linked this thread. I'll let you know if I get a response.

Ole School Kickball and Calvert Softball are also doing a charity kickball tournament for Hunter and my kickball team is participating. Maybe we can get something done in coordination with this as well. This from one of the coordinators with all the details I have to date.....I can get anyone in touch with the organizers.

The Tournament will be held on the weekend of the 22nd of Oct. First set of games are at Dunkirk Park on the 22nd starting at 8pm. And then we can either do the 23rd or the 24th at Wilkerson Field to finish the games. The entry fee is 220 per team. It is BYOB but we will be selling food and having things for the youngsters to do, like face painting, moon bounces and they also can play. We are gonna open it up to anyone above the age of 7, that way the kids can be apart of this Great cause

will facebook the info...

if he hasnt already been there.... get that boy to Memphis Tn to St. Judes Childrens Research hospital! the work they do is incredible and they do it regardless of ability to pay. If this hasnt been researched by his parents please make them aware of it. they also have the highest success rate in the world!

Does anyone know of a good Eagle's board? This should probably be linked there. I'll try to look for one. They may have good contacts as well.

Tried to register at this one.... http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?

wouldn't let me log in immediately. Guess I have to be approved.

Managed to send a note to the Eagles' community relations folk. Linked this thread. I'll let you know if I get a response.

My Brother-in-Law is a member of a really good Eagles board and I am having him post the info.

will facebook the info...

if he hasnt already been there.... get that boy to Memphis Tn to St. Judes Childrens Research hospital! the work they do is incredible and they do it regardless of ability to pay. If this hasnt been researched by his parents please make them aware of it. they also have the highest success rate in the world!

I believe they are talking with St. Judes or have talked with Saint Judes. I remember doing the Math-a-thon for them in elementary school, hell I remember doing the math-a-thon with Hunter's daddy, who knew that in roughly twenty years one of our children would need to go there. I just cried a little.

Passed on to FB; is there an online donation site setup?

I'm in the process of getting all the necessary info.

Just a quick update, his medical status is not as grave as the original email that I poster here was made out to be. I have updated the OP with better wording, but still keep those cards coming!!

APhony.png

:pfft:

Just kidding. Still brain cancer, for anyone who doesn't go back to re-read the OP. The docs just aren't extremely sure about the "less than a year" timeline. Keep spreading the word.

(Although, now that I think about it, perhaps this is nothing more than a clever ploy to corner the lucrative frozen concentrated birthday card market, then use it to bankrupt Randolph and Mortimer Duke.....)

Titaw, pm me your contact info and name. I just got a direct message from our own BIG PHILIP DANIELS! I will turn that info on to him and maybe you two can work something out? Maybe something with our players (even though he is an eagles fan). Maybe something involving McNabb?

I'm stoked that we have PD93 willing to help!

http://twitter.com/#!/P_Daniels93/status/26696611539

Archived