Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowhurd gave the Redskins props today....

richhilljr

Wow dude. You sound really bitter. To suggest that he would trash us if we were 4-0, yet he's giving us props at 2-0? Just makes you look ignorant.

Or enlightened. That's his schtick. He's an attention needer. He'd be trashing us at 4-0 because he'd probably be the only one doing it. He's touting us at 2-2 cause other teams are grabbing the headlines. He's quite full of himself.

The crazy thing is we could just as easily be 4-0, 3-1,1-3, or 0-4

That is the NFL my man. Not everyone can be the '07 Patriots and beat the opposition by 3 TD's. The margin of error is really small for a middle of the road team like us, as evidenced by the missed FG's in the Texans game that were one of the bigest reasons why we lost that one.

As for Cowherd, I really enjoy his show, and I'll admit its not for sensitive people, but he is very knowledgable when it comes to sports, especially college football.

No you wouldn't. No way would you risk your career' date=' jail time, fines, etc over a stupid remark.[/quote']

Sure, I may not give him a beatdown in front of a crowd, but the point of my statement was to show how much he angered me with his comments. Like I said, its not just the comments about Sean, but also the extremely hostile comments about the 'Skins fanbase.

Wow. :doh: My first time hearing or seeing this. I already disregard evry opinionated statement Colin Cowturd makes, now i actually despise his opinion to the fullest!!

**** him 2 times sideways on a rainy thursday nite in august with a diseased penis, no rubber...lil punk snake *****!!

He bettr hope I never get the chance to actually meet him face to face. If this article wasnt so old i would call into his radio show to tell him about himslf but its pretty pointless now. I probably will still send an email though.

Just plain ol' ****ing ignorant...damn he just blew my evenin

Cowherd thinks we dominated the Pukes? Much as I'd prefer him to be right on this one, Cowherd's an idiot. Just like always. He doesn't base anything on logic, just what he thinks will get ratings.

Screw Cowhurd, especially for his even more idiotic Sean Taylor statements. Screw him.

I lost all respect and credibility the moment after the disrespectful remarks he made toward us the fans and toward the late Sean Taylor. I could care less what that nose picking geek said about the 'Skins, positive or negative.

Archived