Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

abc: Christine O'Donnell Ad: 'I'm Not A Witch'

JMS

Sure, it would be nice if we lived in a world where the religion of candidates didn't matter, but we don't, and both Obama and O'Donnell have to address these rumors. I think the Muslim guy did a slightly better job than the witch is doing right now.

OMG.... are we really going to sit here and try to equate SATANISM to an acceptable religion? It's one thing to be accepting of Budists, Moslems, even Mormans... It's an entirely different thing to elect a senator who worships the embodyment of evil and deciet in the world.

:ols::ols:

She's not just like you man... she's you!

... and me.

I'm getting the hell outta here.

If she is you that means she must have picked up some of your hair, or one of your close personal possessions..... She won't not be you until you get it back.

Excuse me but did you catch the part about your senatorial candidate worshiping the physical embodyment of evil... I'm sorry it's one thing for Nixon to stand up and say "I'm ot a Crook".... cause people have to know a few things about their elected officials. If being a SATANIST isn't one of the things people are entitled to know then I don't know what is.

"My" candidate? lol. And is there any evidence whatsoever that she IS a satanist? I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary. She never joined a coven. She didn't even know what she was doing on the date everyone talks about. And she has professed to be a committed Christian. (God, this whole thing sounds so eeeeeerily familiar!!)

First off are you drawing a parallel between Islam and Satanists? Second off Obama was never a Muslim.

Right. I'm sure the school he attended as a kid lied about his registration, and his pops just said, "Do what you want, Barry. I'm not going to raise you according to my beliefs in your formative years." Don't all parents do that?

And if you can't see the comparison between the two situations, I'm sorry. But nice deflection sayign that I'm trying to compare Islam and satanism.

"My" candidate? lol. And is there any evidence whatsoever that she IS a satanist? I've seen plenty of evidence to the contrary. She never joined a coven. She didn't even know what she was doing on the date everyone talks about. And she has professed to be a committed Christian. (God, this whole thing sounds so eeeeeerily familiar!!)

Not sure SATANISTS are called witches... Not sure they join covens. Ms O'donnell said she went on midnight dates to blood covered alters of SATAN. I'd say that's pretty much all the evidence needed. I've never heard her say shes not a SATANIST. Never heard her renounce SATAN. Never heard her call it a mistake. I've heard her try to dismiss it as a youthful indiscression at 28. Not the same thing.

I've also heard her and you try to justify it as some sort of freedom of religion thing... HELLO!!!

Again... Satanism is to Wiccanism as Stalin was to Gandi.... Let's review SATANISM shall we..

Hear the confession of a former high school student I personally interviewed after being introduced to him by a satanic crime investigator in this region:

"We skinned that baby alive to the scream of 'hail, Satan!' We then draped it's intestines around the candlesticks of our altar. I cut the baby up into pieces, and each person ate some. Later, I took the skull and remains home. I forced the remains down the garbage disposal to conceal evidence from the police, and then burned a candle to Satan on the baby's skull.And when the mother, my girlfriend, felt bad about giving up her baby for sacrifice and went tot he police, we decided to make an example out of her as a warning to the rest of the coven: NO ONE NARCS ON US TO THE POLICE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

http://educate-yourself.org/ps/satanismamericatoday14jul01.shtml

It's not really about freedom of religion. It's about being a very sick puppy and whether one ever get's over doing some of that stuff.

I remember when I drove a truck... I broke down outside of Toledo Ohio on one run. Walked for a few hours down a deserted road to finaly get to a gas station. arrived at the gas station at 5 am in the morning just before the sun came up.. This was around 1983. The next day on the radio heard the FBI busted a satanic cult on that road that night who had sacrificed more than 70 babies over 35 year history.. I don't know if they busted them before, during or after my walk. Don't know if I walked by them or if they were miles from my path. It definitely made an impression on me over what is and isn't a SATANIST...

Right. I'm sure the school he attended as a kid lied about his registration, and his pops just said, "Do what you want, Barry. I'm not going to raise you according to my beliefs in your formative years." Don't all parents do that?

No I'm sure you or somebody else made up that he was registered as a muslim. Cause they put the school in question on TV and they school is a moderate moslem school which caters to people of all faiths. CNN put them on the TV at the time because the wing nut right was saying Obama went to a radical madras school

"

And if you can't see the comparison between the two situations, I'm sorry. But nice deflection sayign that I'm trying to compare Islam and satanism.

Deflection?

I don't think he is. I think he was. And that thought stems from going to a Muslim school in Kenya, and registering as a Muslim. I believe he learned about Christianity on his own, and accepted it on his own. Good for him. (Just as I believe O'Donnell was a dumb kid, did some dumb things, found Christianity, and accepted it for herself.)

Also, let the record show that I was the one in the beginning of this thread saying we shouldn't be doing this in either case. But hey, I've been in the tailgate plenty long enough not to expect consistency.

She said she dabbled in witchcraft, and as a high schooler, didn't know she was at a satanic altar.

She never ever said she was a highschooler. She did say she "dabbled in witchcraft". She also said she went on midnight dates to blood covered alters of SATAN..... She said she hung out with those folks and she knew what they were into..

Support your declaration that she is an active, practicing (or ever was) satanist, please.

Give me a link where she has said she renounces SATAN. I'm serious. Give me a link where she explains how a reasonable person got caught up in that and that she regrets it.

All I've seen is where she trys to laugh it off or equate it with freedom of religion... Both arguments which repell me.

I don't think he is. I think he was. And that thought stems from going to a Muslim school in Kenya, and registering as a Muslim. I believe he learned about Christianity on his own, and accepted it on his own. Good for him. (Just as I believe O'Donnell was a dumb kid, did some dumb things, found Christianity, and accepted it for herself.)

HH... Obama never went to school in Kenya. Obama never lived in Kenya... Obama visited Kenya as an adult after graduating from college. Obama's mother was christian. Obama's grandmother who raised him in his adolescence was a christian. Obama went to Christian junior high and highschool.

Also, let the record show that I was the one in the beginning of this thread saying we shouldn't be doing this in either case. But hey, I've been in the tailgate plenty long enough not to expect consistency.

HH there is no comparison between being a moslem and being a devil worshiper. One is a very respectable religion with more than a billion practitioners world wide. The other is not a very well respected religion and is responsible for arrests yearly for some very dispicable acts.

Here is a question for you... Who's blood was on that alter Ms O'Donnell was preying too?

It's not worth it. I feel like I'm talking to a left-of-center MSF. Believe what you will. And believe that Delaware means "Land of Satan" too.

I understand now how you guys felt when some were to stupid to accept the fact that Obama is a Christian. Y'all were right. It's damned frustrating.

HH there is no comparison between being a moslem and being a devil worshiper

Which, for the THIRD God damned time in this thread, I NEVER SAID!!!!!!!!

(See it that time?!?!?!)

MY POINT, as any God-forsaken moron can see, is that there is a reasonable comparison between Obama being falsely accused of a religion he doesn't practice, and O'Donnell being falsely accused of a religion SHE doesn't practice.

I never compared satanism and Islam, and I DO take offense to your deliberately false assertion that I said ANYTHING of the sort. You're not an idiot. I know you to be an intelligent, and generally reasonable person. Which makes this all the worse. You're acting like Glenn Beck at this point.

It's not worth it. I feel like I'm talking to a left-of-center MSF. Believe what you will. And believe that Delaware means "Land of Satan" too.

I understand now how you guys felt when some were to stupid to accept the fact that Obama is a Christian. Y'all were right. It's damned frustrating.

Too Stupid?

HH.... Let's review...

You claimed she wasn't a satanist, but when confronted with her own words on national TV dropped the subject.

You claimed she was a satanist in highschool... but can't support it when called to do so.

You claimed Obama went to school In Kenya.... but can't support it.

You claimed Obama registered as a Moslem but not only got the continent of the school wrong... presented no link to support your case when called to do so.

You are constantly drawing a parallel between Islam and Satanism by drawing an equality between made up evidence on Obama, and words which O'Donnell herself said about herself.

Which is laughable.

No wonder you are so frusterated. It's because your brain is telling your heart you haven't made a single worth while point in this entire thread.

Which, for the THIRD God damned time in this thread, I NEVER SAID!!!!!!!!

(See it that time?!?!?!)

When you call into question the problems Obama had over being falsely called a Muslim, and the problems O'donnel is haveing for having admitted to worshiping SATAN... You are implicitly making that comparison.

MY POINT, as any God-forsaken moron can see, is that there is a reasonable comparison between Obama being falsely accused of a religion he doesn't practice, and O'Donnell being falsely accused of a religion SHE doesn't practice.

Obviously you are correct... God-forsaken morons do find your argument reasonable. It's the non moron crowd you are having trouble with....

Unfortunately, that's not your only point.

Obama was never a Muslim. Your response was well, in second grade, he attended a school where many of the other kids were Muslim, and well, his Father (who left him at an early age) was Muslim. "Obama was a Muslim. That's a fact."

O'Donnell says she attended Satanic rituals and dabbled in witchcraft. Your response is to dismiss the indiscretions of her youth, and to demand proof that she knowingly, actively, participated.

And you're the guy who's trying to claim that the other side are hypocrites, if they don't treat these two situations exactly the same?

That was your first post in this thread. Announce that Obama was a Muslim, and accuse the other political party of hypocrisy.

Unfortunately, that's not your only point.

Obama was never a Muslim. Your response was well, in second grade, he attended a school where many of the other kids were Muslim, and well, his Father (who left him at an early age) was Muslim. "Obama was a Muslim. That's a fact."

O'Donnell says she attended Satanic rituals and dabbled in witchcraft. Your response is to dismiss the indiscretions of her youth, and to demand proof that she knowingly, actively, participated.

And you're the guy who's trying to claim that the other side are hypocrites, if they don't treat these two situations exactly the same?

That was your first post in this thread. Announce that Obama was a Muslim, and accuse the other political party of hypocrisy.

You said that much better than I did and without any of my snarkyness.

You're not an idiot. I know you to be an intelligent, and generally reasonable person. Which makes this all the worse. You're acting like Glenn Beck at this point.

I must be tired. Sorry if I pissed you off. I didn't mean too, but when I get tired sometimes I get a short fuse. I appologize.

That ad is off the charts creepy.

"I'm not a witch. I'm nothing you've heard. I'm you."

WTF is that about?!

I don't know, but the way she says it sounds pretty damn witchy. Still, I think she's kind of cute.

odonnell2-7484561.jpg

Kind of reminds me of Danica Patrick, who I think it overrated, but still very bangable. This woman could get it, so long as she promised not to cut my heart out afterwards.

Anybody know when Odonell graduated from College... receive her bachelor's degree until September 2010.....

Anybody know that Odonell paid her rent with her campagn funds?

Being a Witch is just the beginning of her issues.

Archived