Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

abc: Christine O'Donnell Ad: 'I'm Not A Witch'

JMS

They saw where education and intelligence led us?

These geniuses:silly: couldn't see what a fool could see coming,so ya might as well give the village idiot a shot.

Yah, when Zorn and Vinny didn't work out I was kind of hoping Dan Snyder would hire randon people off the street and give them a crack at it. Definitely following your logic there.

Yah, when Zorn and Vinny didn't work out I was kind of hoping Dan Snyder would hire randon people off the street and give them a crack at it. Definitely following your logic there.

If you are suggesting we elect proven governors and legislators or even sound business people I certainly don't object

How's that Chicago bunch working out for ya?....about as well as they worked for their state eh?

Yes Larry those are two words I associate with W.

If you are suggesting we elect proven governors and legislators or even sound business people I certainly don't object

How's that Chicago bunch working out for ya?....about as well as they worked for their state eh?

Yes Larry those are two words I associate with W.

Wow, you're all over the place. A redirect, affirmation, and a sidestep all in one post.

Christine O'Donnel is a dog turd and the tea party is a national disgrace. Just admit it and move on.

Archived