Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landry: From Dud to Stud.

d0ublestr0ker0ll

I thought he played well when deep late in the game yesterday. He didn't read well enough to intercept but he did a good job of saying boo every time a ball was dropped right in front of him. Kareem Moore is hitting hard too. Players don't look to enthused about catching a ball over the middle against those two, especially later in games after a few hits have been put in.

Landry has always been a stud. He had a terrible coach for two years.

Can I start an "I told you so" thread like Ryman, because I've been saying this since 2008? :silly:

spot on,bad coaching didnt help him at all,then again bad coaching didnt help any of us.lol

He is the best Safety in the NFL this year (thus far). I take every bad thing back I said about him last season.

Landry has been playing great but lets not go overboard here. The rookies Nate Allen and Earl Thomas have been playing great so far. Adrian Wilson and Polamalu have been great too.

That being said I'm thrilled with Landry's performance. If he can continue to grow within the scheme we could have a really good one.

I will happily admit that I was wrong about him last year. I said he was SO bad, took such bad angles, had such bad tackling technique that I thought he might be damaged beyond repair... that the lapses in basic fundamental football were so bad I wondered how he managed to even be drafted.

:dance: I was wrong! Oh yea! I was WROOONNNGG! WooHoooOo! I was wrong! :dance:

He's playing like a beast. His tackling technique is 1000000% better, he hits a guy and STICKS to him... HARD,, his pass coverage is better, he doesn't fly through the air to make hits, he doesn't take bad angles, and to my knowledge he has YET to be called for a penalty.

I wish I was wrong like this all the time!

~Bang

Landry has been playing great but lets not go overboard here. The rookies Nate Allen and Earl Thomas have been playing great so far. Adrian Wilson and Polamalu have been great too.

That being said I'm thrilled with Landry's performance. If he can continue to grow within the scheme we could have a really good one.

Surprisingly I'm right. He has been better than both Nate Allen & Earl Thomas thus far. Adrian Thomas and Polamalu have not had the impact Landry has had 4 games into the season. I'm shocked that I just typed that but its spot on and it feels good.

Hail!

Archived