Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Ravens release leading pass rusher Pryce. .....Worth a look?????

x96bryan10

I would think that a safety or CB would be the position to look for; LL's playing alot better, but teams are passing all over the secondary, but I'm not totally sure if its the actual players or the system, but that seems to be the position to do the most rehab in...

Chris McAlister is still out there! Lol j/k

He fits our criteria= OLD!

:hysterical:

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when everytime a 35 year old veteran who has had a good career in the NFL gets released someone on this board raises the question, do we look at this guy, would he be an upgrade for our team? Not criticizing the post just saying the fact that it gets brought up really speaks to the lack of talent on this team.

Neither of those guys were 35, and Welker and Moss were traded not cut. Doesn't even come close to applying to this situation. Come on Hitman, I expected more from you.

My kid woke up at 2 this morning and didn't get back to sleep, I'm not completely here right now, nor was I when I wrote that...I forgot that they were traded.

I'll be back on my game tomorrow Slacky, can I get a pass tonight?

No. I don't think Trevor Price would be as good of a pick-up as Adalius Thomas would (assuming we are looking for DL). AD has exclusively played in a 3-4 and can play multiple roles in it. Which means less playing time for Carter and Golston, and I'm all for that. But who knows what these guys really have left?

I find it curious that some of the posters that advocate signing an over the hill,washed up castaway who was released from another team are the same people I have read posts from condemning this franchise for not giving opportunities to it's young talent and starting old, over the hill, washed up players instead with a "win now" mentality. Which is it?

hmm question when a player is released like this does he have to sign a new contract when he re-signs ? does the old one just pick up where it left off?

Good question. Since his contract was terminated, I guess it would be a new contract that would probably be identical to the old one, but I don't really know.

According to Terrell Suggs, free agent DE Trevor Pryce has signed with the Jets.

When the Ravens released Pryce on Wednesday, they made it widely known that they planned on bringing Pryce back next week. Jets coach and former Ravens coordinator Rex Ryan has apparently spoiled those plans.

Source: National Football Post

I was trying to make the point that 3-4 DEs normally don't post big numbers. But apparently that's too much for you to understand (snickers)

And I was making the point that no one cares what a guy from Portsmough, VA with Troy Puppymalua in his sig on a Redskins message board thinks. Apparently that's too much for you to comprehend.

Archived