Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Ravens release leading pass rusher Pryce. .....Worth a look?????

x96bryan10

Well, good enough for the Jets DL, but not the Skins. WTF people, I'd love to hear some of the reasoning behind why you don't think he could have been a better backup here than, say, Vonnie Holliday who is four months younger and has had just as many tackles this season. I'm not talking about cutting Carriker for a guy that's 35.

Anyway, so much for "moot point" Baltimore's resigning him cause the Jets did. Besides, why should we look at him, apparently he's only good enough for defenses that are actually GOOD.

Well, good enough for the Jets DL, but not the Skins. WTF people, I'd love to hear some of the reasoning behind why you don't think he could have been a better backup here than, say, Vonnie Holliday who is four months younger and has had just as many tackles this season. I'm not talking about cutting Carriker for a guy that's 35.

Anyway, so much for "moot point" Baltimore's resigning him cause the Jets did. Besides, why should we look at him, apparently he's only good enough for defenses that are actually GOOD.

right there with you

Archived