Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

As a UVA grad, it's killing me to see Joe Harris in that hideous Cleveland uniform.

I can't stand the ESPN announcers. The color guy is a ****ing moron hype machine.

What?  You don't think that Kyrie Irving is the best point guard since Isiah Thomas?

• Like 1

Who was he trying to tell us was the strongest guy in the league? Kyrie Irving is the best ball handler since Isiah Thomas? Kyrie Irving sure as **** isn't better than Allen Iverson, Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Rajon Rondo, Ricky Rubio, etc.

Oh and LeBron is the best passer ever and Anthony Davis is a top five player bar none (except the other four players I suppose). What a dumbass.

• Like 1

I read an article today, and they said Beal and Wall aren't great players their good... All I know is that if Beal continues getting better at a rate as fast as he is right now, he will be great. And Wall has flashes of greatness, once he learns how to consistently show it, it's on. So whomever wrote that article I read, they can HDN.

I can't stand the ESPN announcers. The color guy is a ****ing moron hype machine.

Why aren't you watching CSN?

So ****ing proud of our guys. Now let's close this out, finally fully expose the Cavs as the frauds they are and fully put the world on notice that we're the real deal.

Seraphin is an entirely new player offensively. He's got a go to post move (move left, spin right hook) and he's trying to jam on people through contact, something he never did.

Get'm Kevin.

Lol, I think someone's got a bit of a mancrush brewing

Why aren't you watching CSN?

I'm watching on ESPN too. I think I mentioned it last time we were on national tv, I always like to watch that broadcast so I can get a taste of what the rest of the country thinks of us, a different look and take on our team.

And Steve is right. For the entire first quarter is was basically non-stop Cavs circlejerk. If I was blind and you told me it was the Cleveland broadcast, I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

But it's funny, as the game has gone on, as we've continued to play well, be in control and expose these clowns, dude has had no choice but to stfu about Cleveland and start taking us up. That's made it worth it

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.