Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wall hasn't earned your trust yet? And even if he is sucking, you ain't gonna win with Andre Miller. Your only hope is that Wall gets his **** together

I think the Skins have given us, all of us, sports fandom PTSD.

But yeah, I wouldn't play Temple, period. I think it's time to see what Rice can bring to the table. And Seraphin...yeah. Time for Blair.

Yeah he's earned my trust. I would have just sat him for a couple minutes to get him pissed and focused. Send him a message. You're right, we aren't winning with Miller.

But basically we need him to clear his head and just go out and play basketball. Play the way he knows how to.

He got himself to that point though, he's looking good now. Taking shots in rhythm and competing hard on D.

Edited by stevemcqueen1

Angry Dunk!!

That's the thing with Wall. He's such a great ****ing athlete, Even if his shot is is off, he can impact a game in so many ways

Yeah, you're right. Wall made me eat some crow. Bad offensive night but one of his best defensive games of the season IMO.

Backcourt?

I think Chandler juuust managed to keep his feet from going over. Of course they score off that mess too.

They got some crucial rebounds throughout the game, (well throughout the game since I started watching in the middle of the third).

Barrea and Dirk hit us with a couple of daggers too. They got some beast blocks too. Chandler and Wright ain't to be messed with in that paint man lol

Dude might be the most underrated/unappreciated legend of all time

Exactly. My cousin told me he wasn't a HOFer and I was ready to fight lol

No shame is losing an ugly game like that one to a good team like them. But damn, we shot ourselves in the foot so much. We should have won that game.

With no rebounders waiting, still not sure what the hell he was thinking

Yeah that's the thing. I understand trying to get up a quick shot if we have the numbers to get the rebound but Wall was alone.