Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

It was a good game in the first half. Raptors had the lead most of the time but we kept battling. Ending up tying it up, only to let them get a wide open 3. But still, only a 3 point deficit at the half. But that was as close as theyd get. Don't know if the Raptors made some kind of adjustment in the locker room or whatever. But they came out of the half on a major run and it just took any energy we might have had. Over by mid third quarter.

The Raptors are probably the 3rd best team in the East. That defense was as good as Indiana's defense against the Wizards.

Also, Jonas Valančiūnas is becoming a problem.

Wizards are in a shooting slump. Thats the problem wit jump shooting teams. Shoot your way into games and out of games.

Edited by JoeWolf990

GS has an unbelievable amount of offensive talent.

Defensive effort hasn't been great but it's been ok. The offense is executing well. That entry pass to Nene where he then dumped it off to Ariza for the dunk was about the slickest thing I've ever seen.

Wish we could do that play more.

Who is that poing, Nate Robinson?

Whoever he is, he doesn't seem to know you don't defend Wall by playing up on him. I hope he never figures it out.

The refs completely changed the game in the second quarter. Just a raping that killed our focus.

Horrible start to the second quarter.

*second half.

Put all of these ****ers on the bench.

If Gortat costs more than 8 million a year or so let him walk.

Next time Curry gets into the paint, level his ass.

Just read a great nick name on twitter for the Wall & Beal combo. John Wall is "Slash." Bradley Beal is "Splash." Together they are "Slash & Splash."

shaq-face.jpg

Anyways, that was an AWFUL showing.  1st half...good stuff.  2nd, well, um....

Bradley Beal needs to get his **** together. 

Edited by RonArtest15
  • Like 1

you know who's defense isn't?  Klay Thompson.  And he was sitting right there for us....

he is so effing good defensively, and he can shoot. ANd he being 6'7" would be great for the backcourt defensively.

But alas, we have Vesely. I think he hit his first jumpshot all season tonight. Congrats to him.

Klay Thompson i think is the best shooter in the NBA

his teammate is, but Klay is def up there.

Yeah we just had to take Jan. Imagine Wall, Thompson, and Drummond.

now that group right here... THAT would have become a contending team, not this mishmash Ernie put together for this year.