Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

No matter how terrible he was last year he improved on the previous year which is the whole argument. This year I pretty much give up on him

you don't improve when your shooting percentage drops 3%....that's a pretty significant drop; your turn overs go up; your points per 48 minutes go down......he actually regressed in every category.

You are either arguing just to argue now, or maybe your basketball IQ is even lower than I originally thought

I like the spirit in setting a hard pick but Seraphin is just not being smart about it.

Our players have to eventually learn that they won't be able to buy a break from the refs and that they've got to play extra smart. They won't get calls they should and they themselves are going to called for minor stuff. This is the NBA.

Agreed. I don't think he's NBA ready. He will be one day, though he should try PF where he has the physical tools to succeed.

Not enough offensive skill and I don't think his hands are all that great. He can't drift but so far from the rim.

Seraphin has a pretty strong core. Back during the Orlando game, Seraphin did a pretty good job guarding Dwight Howard in the post. With time, I could see him being a shortish defensive reserve center kind of like Perkins was for Boston. Perkins took a long time to develop too.

Javale's footwork in the low post has been good tonight. If he could shoot FTs he could actually be a little dangerous.

The team is playing hard we are just out manned they have better players at every position and it doesn't help that we are coming off a back too back

Meh, McGee is better than Jordan and Wall has really outplayed Paul tonight. The Clippers's energy level is markedly higher and they get to the line whenever they want.

Wow. A lane violation? Seriously?

McGee is getting raped by the refs. Bull**** call!

Par for the course for us. The NBA likes its bad teams to have to play one hand behind their back. This is infuriating.

---------- Post added February-16th-2012 at 12:56 AM ----------

Griffin throws a shoulder at wall trying to set a screen and backs into him as Paul hits that three. Can we just call him King Griffin now so that we can expect this bull****.

Yep. WTF was that? Oh he's just a "competitor." Dirty son of a *****.