Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Ugh, F Toronoto.  Why all their cheerleaders have flat-asses?  They need to borrow some of ours?

6 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

John Wall hasn’t played a full game of “all-star” quality basketball since Game 6 vs the Celtics.  Not sure if Beal ever has.

That's your emotions talking, just stop.  Beal had a 51 point game against the Blazers, they just aren't playing like that right now.

Edited by Renegade7

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ugh, F Toronoto.  Why all their cheerleaders have flat-asses?  They need to borrow some of ours?

That's your emotions talking, just stop.  Beal had a 51 point game against the Blazers, they just aren't playing like that right now.

Oh right, the night after the Jazz beat us by 50.  Who could forget that crowning moment?

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Oh right, the night after the Jazz beat us by 50.  Who could forget that crowning moment?

We wouldn't be in the playoffs if it wasn't for Beal this season.

Just now, Fight4RGIII said:

A whole lot of retooling to do this offseason. Hopefully this blowout at least has a silver lining of a Grunfeld firing.

The ink is already dry on the public "Wall got hurt" excuse, sorry.

Toronto just beat the piss out of our front court on both ends. John looks so done with trying to pass Gortat into an open layup. And when he misses bunnies, it's deflating. Only to watch 6' guards steal rebounds from him on the other end.

Beal just looks like a shell of a who he was in February. He put in work this season, but his legs are gone. 

6 minutes ago, Fight4RGIII said:

A whole lot of retooling to do this offseason. Hopefully this blowout at least has a silver lining of a Grunfeld firing.

That man will have his job til the grave. 

76 points at half is a death sentence, but your backup point guard that you just got via Amazon Prime having more then twice as many assists as your star PG?  There are stats you could leave out and I'd still know we were getting blown out, you wouldn't even have to tell me.

Stop with this "little bit" ****, we are a getting curbstomped right now (just a little bit).

Edited by Renegade7

Just now, Skin'emAlive said:

Toronto just beat the piss out of our front court on both ends.

Sorry man but that first half wasn't all on the front court.  Our perimeter defense was straight up garbage.  Undisciplined garbage that can't even figure out how to consistently stand a few feet close to their assignment.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Sorry man but that first half wasn't all on the front court.  Our perimeter defense was straight up garbage.  Undisciplined garbage that can't even figure out how to consistently stand a few feet close to their assignment.  

You'd think it was a scrimmage they were getting so many open looks.

As bad as that was, we're done by 13.  I guess they weren't allowed to look at there phones at halftime.

Edited by Renegade7

So... this does feel like Toronto wanting to make an example out of us and us underachieving again.  I hoped to God we wouldn't do that in the playoffs, but here we are.

This is a setup for us coming out the gates guns blazing next game.  Can we substain it?  Idk, its not all the players and its not all the coach, its both, and its bad.

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

They are cheating off their man to help the front court. 

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

This is a setup for us coming out the gates guns blazing next game.

Nah man.  There is something very wrong with the chemistry of this team.  They're done.  The fact that they couldn't even get up for a must-win game against the tanking Magic in the regular season finale was a giant red flag.  They want the year to be over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Nah man.  There is something very wrong with the chemistry of this team.  They're done.  The fact that they couldn't even get up for a must-win game against the tanking Magic in the regular season finale was a giant red flag.  They want the year to be over.

I dont understand how though. It has to be the coach right? I know Gortat is playing bad but hes mor a cancer in the locker room. Neither is Wall even though hes mor much of a leader. 

There is no leadership at all on the squad, and I really wanna blame Scott for that. Should be his job. 

When do we start the running list of coaches we want more than Brooks?