Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

10 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

They are cheating off their man to help the front court. 

If they are drifting inside and not committing to either defense in the paint or the perimeter, that's terrible decision making.  The sort Brooks should have ironed out long ago.  Team defense doesn't work if players randomly decide for themselves to get out of position just in case someone needs help.

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

When do we start the running list of coaches we want more than Brooks?

After the Orlando game.

Don't compliment this bamma on his flopping ability, Kara.  Wash your mouth out with soap.

Edited by Renegade7

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

I admire your faith man.  But this hole is too deep.

Thanks, I wouldn't of made it this far without it.

Look, none of this looks promising, we can agree on that.  But we got it down to 10 without Beal.  We might not of been able to steal game 1, but we're in perfect position to steal this one.

We can both make chapter book cases for why that won't happen, but that's not why we're watching this game still.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

You know his ass must be tired, traveling 10,000 miles in the last week.  But he wants an NBA contract and he's making his case.

He already has the contract. By signing him before the start of next season, they can lock in and get him at a cheaper deal next year. Sessions and Frazier are long gone. 

1 minute ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I don't understand the thought process of calling for a screen from Mike Scott on an end of quarter half court possession.  It accomplishes absolutely nothing.

If he could set even a somewhat distant screen, he would be a deadly pick and pop. But he goes straight for the slip every time. 

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Look, none of this looks promising, we can agree on that.  But we got it down to 10 without Beal.  We might not of been able to steal game 1, but we're in perfect position to steal this one.

Brad has 3 fouls on triples tonight. He's been bad tonight. 

Just now, stevemcqueen1 said:

They're actually not a good three point shooting team.  One of the things that's killed us is how hot they've been from deep in these two games.

True, but they didn't make a single one in the 3rd.  I wouldn't bank on that, that's all I'm saying.