Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

17 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Criticizing John's play is one thing. Advocating trading him because we played well against the Toronto Raptors is another thing entirely.

That goes without saying.  Thats just an embarrassingly bad take.  

Just now, StillUnknown said:

I'm going to break something watching Mahinmi attempt to play basketball

I can't imagine being that bad at my job while being perfectly secure in the knowledge that I've got several years worth of pay coming.  Maybe it's time for me to join a union.  

30 minutes ago, Destino said:

I'm not sure we can even say they are playing down to competition anymore.  Seems to me like they just play terrible defense most of the time against every opponent.  

Noticing same thing.  How you gonna let a 1-10 team drop a 60 point half in your own house?

I saw the Wizards pre-game tonight... As soon as they said the Mavericks were 1-10 this season, I knew what was going to happen tonight.

What a disgraceful first half. They better come out and beat the brakes off these bammas in the second half. Getting real tired of this nonsense.

Edited by CrypticVillain
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Maybe a down year in a year when the team was supposed to make a leap could cost the GM his job? 

Don't get your hopes up.  We'd have to miss the playoffs to get past a 5% chance, and I don't see us missing the playoffs in a weak east.  That's jus my opinion though.