Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Oh my god, my life would be complete. We turn around and knock them out multiple times like they did us. God that would be beautiful

Hold me...

Bring the Cavs on. Wiz Cavs rivalry is back. And the wizards aren't putting up with ****.

Wall and Beal are better than arenas and Hughes. Thus will be a rivalry REKINDLED

Gortat and Nene are better than Twan and Brendon Todd.

I don't know what's more funny, The wiz are going to be owned by the Cavs for years to come, or Ted saying in his blog he had no desire to even show interest in Lebron. The Wizards are a losing organization who have no desire to move ahead. I wish I was wrong.

You're lame. I wish I was wrong.

• Like 2

I don't know what's more funny, The wiz are going to be owned by the Cavs for years to come, or Ted saying in his blog he had no desire to even show interest in Lebron.  The Wizards are a losing organization who have no desire to move ahead.  I wish I was wrong.

Out of curiosity, are you a Wizards fan?

The owner of the Cavs and the fans dont deserve to have him back. Still not sure why we couldnt had tried to make some kind of an effort to land LBJ or Melo. Wasnt holding my breath on it, but it wouldve at least nice to hear some kind of rumblings that we made some type of effort to contact him. Anyway, can football season hurry the hell up and get here.

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

2nd biggest winners is Washington. They have a chance to fight for the division now. Yeah, him in the west would have been even better. But out of the Southeast is fine. Bosh will be leaving too. 

As far as the Cavs. Who is their coach? They will win enough to make the playoffs but I wouldn't call them the favorites. Are they going to be better than the Pacers?

GREAT letter penned by Lebron.  I wish the Cavs nothing but failure, but I wish Lebron individual succes because I like the guy.  Now that the Wizards are on the brink of being good, we gotta destroy the competition.  We (Wizards) were never competition for Miami, so I really didn't mind when they were winning championships.  Things are now different.  We ARE competion to any team fighting to come out of the East, Cavs obviously, included.  At the end of the day, I'm happy for Lebron because everything is coming full-circle for him....I just hope his team tanks.

Seriously, **** the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Three number one picks in the four years after LeBron leaves and then they get him back.

Someone needs to make a "stop trying to make the Cavs happen NBA, it's not happening" meme.

I wanted to like this so badly but I'm out of likes....a quote will have to suffice. 

2nd biggest winners is Washington. They have a chance to fight for the division now. Yeah, him in the west would have been even better. But out of the Southeast is fine. Bosh will be leaving too. 

As far as the Cavs. Who is their coach? They will win enough to make the playoffs but I wouldn't call them the favorites. Are they going to be better than the Pacers?

David Blatt is coach. International coach who was held in pretty high regard.

If they get Love, I would make them the favorites to come out the east.

So does this mean the Heat isn't going to win 8 championships? Because Lebron really beleives it.

He addressed this in the letter.

I’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver.

That's maturity and showing humility.  Two things he was obviously lacking in 2010. 

Edited by RonArtest15