Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Lmao. Anyone else see/hear Cousins screaming at his teammate? F-bomb and all.

And now he just dropped Martell with an elbow to the gut. Called a flagrant.

edit: reduced to a common foul. I don't know about that. Gutting someone with an elbow seems pretty flagrant to me

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Yeah sorry but Acy really took away from his dunk with his reaction. You're team is **** dude. Wizards playing like crap and you're still down 15.

Nice to hear the crowd giving him **** for it too

Wall is settling for jumpers too early in the clock this qtr. No offensive rhythm right now.

I really think this is his worst game of the year. Cousins has been off too. Wonder if they're pressing, trying to impress, with Calipari in attendance. Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Yeah sorry but Acy really took away from his dunk with his reaction. You're team is **** dude. Wizards playing like crap and you're still down 15.

Nice to hear the crowd giving him **** for it too

He's an athlete and dunking is all he really does. He had an awful double dribble on his first catch in the first quarter that was like, wow... he's an NBA player?

He's not going to make too many plays like that one so he JaValed it up.

I really think this is his worst game of the year. Cousins has been off too. Wonder if they're pressing, trying to impress, with Calipari in attendance.

Could be. Maybe they partied together last night. He's forcing shots and isn't moving the ball like he needs to.

I hope he shows up in the fourth quarter. I wish he was going into the All Star break on a great note.

Beal got fouled on that three.

Booker with only 5 minutes tonight is kind of odd.

lol Gay and Cousins are a combined 4-24 from the field.

Nene has been outstanding defending Cousins tonight. One of the few guys that can match Cousins's strength and it's giving the guy problems. Plus you can see Cousins has been frustrated and it's hurting his play. It's been a bad body language game from him which is good for us.

Nene has been outstanding defending Cousins tonight. One of the few guys that can match Cousins's strength and it's giving the guy problems. Plus you can see Cousins has been frustrated and it's hurting his play. It's been a bad body language game from him which is good for us.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a GOOD body language game from Cousins

John should have attacked the basket over and over again tonight. He's missed an opportunity IMO by not being aggressive. He's got a big size and strength advantage over Thomas and Sacramento's bigs are not good rim protectors.

It's symptomatic of John getting too far away from the drive this season. His FTAs are down even though our floor spacing should be better than ever.