Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, RonArtest15 said:

Chuck saying that we have the worst 1/2 court offense of playoff teams.  Hard to disagree.  That's on coaching. 

Crap, forgot to switch over, wanted to hear what he had to say.  Real talk, like I mentioned, we look back to what we were doing before Wall went out, brought nothing with us that we learned without him into the playoffs.  Brooks has to go, we should try to get that guy out of Villanova.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

Chuck saying that we have the worst 1/2 court offense of playoff teams.  Hard to disagree.  That's on coaching. 

I've been saying that since Wittman.  3 guys standing still while 2 guys run a PnR 95% of the game, is garbage offense.  It's no accident that the Raptors seem to work less for shots than the Wizards do.  Brooks' offense has reverted to trash.  They actually moved their feet for a while off the ball, but they've gone back to watching Wall and Beal dribble.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, EBoz said:

True enough man. Can’t argue with that at all. My point is that this team, players and coach combined will not go very far. Otto Porter is a max contact guy and has been invisible. Thank god we have Wall though. Love that guy

Yea we need to love Otto If we can and I dont think the problem is otto but his utilization. That's falls on the coach cause we get him the ball he just womt shoot it. 

I know he does a lot of other things but we can get more for that money I think. 

Edit: move Otto....not love. But soon as I typed that it worked so I womt change it 

Edited by Llevron

7 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Wittman literally sat on the bench smelling his own farts and got an extension. Brooks is going nowhere. 

Regular season Randy, yes...playoff Randy looks like Pop in comparison to whatever the hell Brooks is running. 

Anyways...Porter has to keep shooting.  Need him to show a pulse for this team to have a chance to get out of this game with a W.  He's one of, if not the best shooting 3 in the league at his position.  I'd be ecstatic if he could get around 15 shots up