Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yall see how they. Are calling fouls on the other end. I know I'm always saying this but the fix is ****ing in. Look at this ****. Touch fouls on one end and nothing in the other. 

It’s time we stop putting this on the refs and realize this team, as constructed, isn’t going very far. Sure there have been ticky tack calls but it isn’t the reason we are losing as of now. 

1 minute ago, EBoz said:

It’s time we stop putting this on the refs and realize this team, as constructed, isn’t going very far. Sure there have been ticky tack calls but it isn’t the reason we are losing as of now. 

I have never hid from our deficiencies but the refs ain't helping and you know that. Darozen went to the line 10 times in the 1st quarter. How many times you seen Wall hacked already? Both things can be true here. 

Just now, Llevron said:

I have never hid from our deficiencies but the refs ain't helping and you know that. Darozen went to the line 10 times in the 1st quarter. How many times you seen Wall hacked already? Both things can be true here. 

True enough man. Can’t argue with that at all. My point is that this team, players and coach combined will not go very far. Otto Porter is a max contact guy and has been invisible. Thank god we have Wall though. Love that guy