Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Mahinmi is the real wild card for our season.  We got absolutely nothing from him last year and won 49 games.  The year before that he was a six win share player for Indy.  He has the potential to be a high quality role player that could add four or five wins to our season but I want off this ride.  I'm hoping he resuscitates his value enough for us to trade him before the deadline.

• Like 1

Meh. Phil shouldn't have been pushed out yet.

The real story is Drew ****ing rat-tail Gooden. This asshole was top 3 on the list of my most hated nba players ( along with Al Horford and Psycho T, who by the way still made the list even though he has the best nickname of all time) for maybe 6 years. It was irrational hatred. His smooth mid range jumper and superior hustle, combined with the terrible beard growth contest and suck ass mud monkey on the back of his head brought blinding rage to my eye holes. I had a certain amount of disgust when he signed here. My pitchforks had never been more ready. And then he went out and earned it the hard way. What a world. Congrats to Drew. Seriously. Great hire. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3