Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, jschuck12001 said:

Its amazing we were in this game as poor as we played, hopefully we remember how to play basketball again before game 6.

Going to really need to ball out in games 5 and 7 (at least) to win this series, since the wizards can't seem to win in Atlanta as of right now. 

Thoughts:

-What we're seeing is why this team never wins 50 games.  Inconsistent effort.  This team has a high ceiling, but a low floor.

-Playoff Brooks still needs to prove he's better than a playoff Wittman.  After 4 games the jury is still out.

-Otto is playing himself into a cheaper deal.  

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I said we needed 35 this quarter to win. Hawks have put up 34.

Even though Beal got 30 I dont think he had that good of a game. It wasnt a take over the game type 30. He missed nine three pointers. 

And gave up easy baskets on defense all game.

• Like 1

Porter

Morris

Bogs

Oubre

Youre looking at guys that are fundamental to our success, but they have essentially no playoff experience to speak of.  You expect to have some issues especially on the road.  Hold steady and get em coached up for game 5.

Wiz in 6.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 3

Hopefully we can get some balanced scoring back home. But the D is an issue. Theyre living in the paint and weve got no answer for Millsap. 

I dont like the vibe of the series. Were too reliant on superhuman efforts by Wall/Beal. And the Hawks have played better in DC than we have in Atlanta. 

Game 5 decides the series. I want at least two guys other than Wall/Beal put up at least 15 points on efficient shooting. Or all five starters in double figures.