Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I don't know what you all are taking about. That was the best game of any game this season, where it took a miracle shot by Lebron to go to OT. No complaints tonight. THis squad is for real, and is closer to contention than anyone else in the league was thinking. Ernie will be on the phone by the deadline for a microwave, believe that. But for now, just enjoy what we just saw. 

• Like 3

Mahinmi better be a decent bench player for what we paid him or we're in serious trouble come playoff time. Ernie needs to make a move for back to John Wall. Not having a back up PG is a complete joke. 

Either way, I'm proud of these guys. They proved they belong. They should've won this game but it is what it is. 

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

Wizards weakness in a series against that team is clear to see.  We can't match up with their front court defensively.  

The question is whether or not Mahinmi can check Thompson. If that happens, we are a bench scorer away from finals contention. 

Edited by Skin'emAlive

15 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

I don't know what you all are taking about. That was the best game of any game this season, where it took a miracle shot by Lebron to go to OT. No complaints tonight. THis squad is for real, and is closer to contention than anyone else in the league was thinking. Ernie will be on the phone by the deadline for a microwave, believe that. But for now, just enjoy what we just saw. 

My heart was pounding the whole game, but look at the box score, man.  It was a helluva effort by game by half the team.  A lot of respect for both teams, just not sure how you come out of that not thinking we need help if we want to win a series against them.  Great game, but we aren't there yet, need more teeth.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Alright. I've done a 180.

I'm willing to trade that 1st rd pick...for the right player/contract.

This team's potential is much greater than I originally anticipated...with the right piece.

Not sure I want to give away a first rounder just to find someone to run our second string offense.  Have anyone in mind?

4 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Alright. I've done a 180.

I'm willing to trade that 1st rd pick...for the right player/contract.

This team's potential is much greater than I originally anticipated...with the right piece.

Yep. The question is, who is that guy? Lou Williams, maybe? I dunno. Knight is kind of fools gold. Gay is injured. Korver already got traded. 

Spoiler

Melo is available... 

Edited by Skin'emAlive