Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A dream about the Skins...What if?

mudhog

Last night I dreamt about the Skins being very successful this season. I won't bore you with the details, but what stood out was that Trent and Jammal were such dominant bookends, that defenses were getting frustrated when they played us, and we were playing each game with a level of swagger not seen in these parts in decades. And above all, we were winning.

Now, I know I will catch some crap about "what I have been smoking" and what-not, but what if?.....

-What if our offensive line does give McD5 enough protection for him to get comfortable each game?

-What if Kyle is able to perfect his art of game planning and adjusting so quickly, that we have momentum going into the second half of the season?

-What if Haslett's D is so transformational and successful, that it is used for decades to come?

-What if Mike Shanny worked things out with Big Al months ago, but decided to keep the fake tension between them public so as to put up the facade of dissention and animosity? I wouldn't put anything past Mike Shanahan. He and his son are both chess players...as was Gibbs.

-And lastly, what if it's Galloway, and not Housh that picked the right team to wager his best chance of success for a Super Bowl in the final years of his career?

As a fan, I am excited more now than I have been in a LONG while. I never thought at the end of last year we would be anywhere close to where we are now. I guess that is what was so bad about last season...the thought that it would take years before we could contend again.

I like our chances. Hail to the Redskins!

:ols: Ya know, I thought about that as I was typing it "McD5". Great minds, eh?

Hail

Yea, it's funny that McD5's love for Betts has essentially become part of extremeskins lore, I bet there are current members of the board who weren't around for the peak of McD5's betts love fest that still know all about it because of how much it's referenced.

Anyway, back to your thread topic. I honestly think if our Oline can have a good year, we'll challenge for the playoffs. I think our defense will be good enough, with or without Haynesworth, to keep us in games, but the team will go as the offensive line goes.

-What if Mike Shanny worked things out with Big Al months ago, but decided to keep the fake tension between them public so as to put up the facade of dissention and animosity? I wouldn't put anything past Mike Shanahan. He and his son are both chess players...as was Gibbs.

What would be the purpose of doing this?

Every year someone comes in here claiming they had a "dream" about the Redskins. I can say I've never had a football dream, even about the Redskins.

I had one a month or so ago - it was confusing, bizarre and disappointing, just like last season.

I'm hoping things get better this year, but we're up against a lot of challenges.

Every year someone comes in here claiming they had a "dream" about the Redskins. I can say I've never had a football dream, even about the Redskins.

Might I recommend watching a couple skins games right before you go to sleep and maybe cruising extremeskins for a while as well. I promise you that, unless you don't really remember your dreams, you will have a redskins dream of some sort within a couple nights of doing this.

Yea, it's funny that McD5's love for Betts has essentially become part of extremeskins lore, I bet there are current members of the board who weren't around for the peak of McD5's betts love fest that still know all about it because of how much it's referenced.

I think McD5's man crush was bigger than Blondie's crush for Rock Cartwright...

Archived