Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Drop

I know fantasy football is reigning supreme, and this may get little attention right now...but i'm just trying to get an idea if anyone here would want to play some fantasy hockey this year? I'll create a Yahoo league and set it all up if there's interest.

I'd prefer to make it an all ES hockey league if enough people want to play. If we get like 6 - 8 people here, i could open up registration to the public or have potential candidates send me an email and pick from the best of the bunch. If any ES members have friends who would be down to play, get them in on it so long as they're commited.

I know we have a lot of hockey heads here...i don't know if any of you guys play fantasy sports. I'll post this in the fantasy forum, and the hockey forum as well.

The idea is to have a fun, competetive league. So if your'e going to sign up because it sounds fun, and then not stay active all year....please don't attempt to sign up at all.

Thanks peoples, let me know if you're interested.

sent pms to everyone who responded basically saying to give me an email where i can send your invites to.

sticksboi, it will be a Yahoo league. You don't like the Yahoo bro? we'd love to have you if you can overlook that small detail....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived