Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Hey, Elessar man,

Guess who L'pool's left back is tonight ? ..... just for ***** and giggles. (That's the player playing there, not the question, lol. ).

Hail.

Who? Sahin? You cheeky ****. Martin Kelly? Stuart Downing? I'm missing the joke. Sorry, slow right now.

So what are the team allegiances here?

Blackburn Rovers.

Who signed Jordan Rhodes, which may not make that much waves since it's a Championship swap, but he looks like a very promising young striker. As things stand right now we look to have a decent strike force for that level.

Edited by Old Bay

I HATE the Geordies!

That's a boss draw for Newcastle. Liverpool and 'Spurs, not so much.

Berne is ridiculously expensive. Moscow's ridiculously expensive, a visa pain in the ass, and a horrid, moody place to visit. 'Specially for a game.

Might only do Udinese, Flights into Triest and Treverso are reasonable, and then Venice is only a short train ride away from Udine on the Friday. (Yeah, Venice is ridiculously expensive which rules me out of the first two ..... but it's VENICE!).

Mixed European draw, but hopefully one trip out of three.

Now, back to the crazy last day of the window. Charlie Adam talking to Stoke. PLEASE let that go through. More deadwood departs.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Now, back to the crazy last day of the window. Charlie Adam talking to Stoke. PLEASE let that go through. More deadwood departs.

Hail.

Yup, this one's final for 4 mil. Dempsey has to be a lock at this point, right? Hearing Walcott staying in Arsenal and Sturridge only other legit possibility for LFC (other than Clint).

It's so interesting how people look at their own players. Walcott is good, dangerous but also frustrating and underwhelming for big parts of the season. More than a few gooners would be indifferent to his departure. But many teams would welcome him.

Personally, I wouldn't touch Walcott. He's a Liverpool fan I 'spose (a genuine boyhood one. Not the usual B/S); but there's little end product to his game. He's like Lennon. All speed, and often nothing at the end of it. And he's not developed the past few years the way he started out. His career has just hit a brick wall. Not sure he's ever gona' be much better than he is. More a threat off the bench to change games than anything else for me.

Yeah TPS, lot of talk flying around about Sturridge on a years loan. But then there's a lot of talk about all sorts today that will never happen.

Hail.

*Edit* Chamberlain at his age looks a FAR better prospect than Walcott ever did. Wenger had good foresight there to take that calculated, expensive gamble.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Personally, I wouldn't touch Walcott. He's a Liverpool fan I 'spose (a genuine boyhood one. Not the usual B/S); but there's little end product to his game. He's like Lennon. All speed, and often nothing at the end of it. And he's not developed the past few years the way he started out. His career has just hit a brick wall. Not sure he's ever gona' be much better than he is. More a threat off the bench to change games than anything else for me.

Yeah TPS, lot of talk flying around about Sturridge on a years loan. But then there's a lot of talk about all sorts today that will never happen.

Hail.

*Edit* Chamberlain at his age looks a FAR better prospect than Walcott ever did. Wenger had good foresight there to take that calculated, expensive gamble.

It's his brain. They physical is what it needs to be, but you're right he's hit the wall. We got another guy aside from Ox who is blazing fast: Ryo Miyachi. He just doesn't get the game like he should for his age. God, I just imagine him with Cesc's game smarts, insert hyperbolic comparison here.