Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Manchester City have made a €130m offer for AS Monaco forward Kylian Mbappé, according to Téléfoot http://goo.gl/RiYzzY 12:58 PM - 28 May 2017

Why don't they just buy the all team ? :ols:

"A proposal of 130 million euros? Today we are able to refuse such offers because we are not heading in the same direction or in the same financial situation as in 2014. We have collected enough revenue thanks to the champions league run, "says Vasiliyev

•  
  •  
Edited by FrFan
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Good luck to Liverpool ..... uhmmm, I mean Huddersfield Town, and Jürgen Klopp ..... uhmmm, I mean David Wagner, in (hopefully) reaching the promised land this avvi

Hail. 

Torn by this one. Liverpool lite vs the sister club to the Charlotte club my girls grew up in.

Good memories of a summer camp Noel Hunt came over to run where my little one, tiniest thing on the pitch, won the camps "determination" award. Had a rocket of a foot even then tho. She still has the Reading jersey, Noel Hunt signed ball, and Jordan Obita signed boots from that camp.

Obita was a just 18 year old at that camp, and took my daughter under his wing. Class kid at that age. We had a real nice chat last day of camp. Solid LB too...better than Alby, IMO.

• Like 1

Superb. 

Congratulations Huddersfield. A proper, traditional club back in the top flight again. Savour this Danny lad. It's what you play the game for. Moments like this. 

After the blow of losing 3 decent, relatively handy trips, to off-set that with Newcastle and now Huddersfield isn't bad at all. 

Klopp and his bezzie Wagner on the same touchline twice next year should be a riot. 

Very good day.

A lesson to all in the 'greed is good' league:

DBAnNEpXkAExjA8.jpg

For PL footie. Absolutely superb.

Hail. 

• Like 1

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/05/liverpool-sign-bosnian-teenage-prodigy-steven-gerrards-18s/?utm_source=webpush&utm_medium=Campaign&utm_campaign=webpush

Some 16-year-old midget. But it's a signing rather than a rumour damn it!

Make that 2 signings! Mad Tuesday! 

Liverpool set to sign Dominic Solanke from Chelsea in £3m deal - Liverpool Echo

Liverpool target Dominic Solanke - who is he and why do the Reds want him? - Liverpool Echo

Huh? Now Tuchel has officially left BVB. There were rumours like but that has surprised me. 

Go test them again Pulisic please L'pool!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

What a lovely memorial day down at the lake.  Limited service, but basic cable so I was able to watch the FA Cup.  What an absolutely horrid way to end the season.  I think the team was all off on vacation and half of them probably hungover from too much partying after winning the league. Didn't wear our armbands out in the first half! Completely sleep walking into a final.  

So the ref bottled their first goal...twice...big deal.  Could have easily been 3-0 at halftime.  Shocking to see us come out like that and completely lay down in the frist half of a cup game. And my dumb friends constantly rooting against "the blue team" because none of them knows anything about footie and just wanted to get on my nerves.  

Moses then does the dumbest thing I think I've seen.  On a yellow.  Straight dive.  Right in front of the ref.  Even my friends knew it was a dive and they don't know the first thing about the first thing!  Then the old monster Diego MFin Costa decided he was going to bully a  mish mash backline and put away the equalizer.  Ohhhhh I was loud after hearing it for 75 minutes...they could probably hear me from the other side of the lake.  

Well then, not 30 SECONDS LATER friggin Ramsey and Giroud of all people waltz through the day-dreaming back line.  What a joke.  

Sad way to end the season but a premier league title is still added to the trophy case.  Credit to Arsenal, you showed up and deserved to win on that day. If anything I think there are now a few more football fans among my friends, so it's a good day for the sport, anyway.  

• Like 2

Dom is no doubt a player with a lot of potential. Unfortunately, he had unrealistic wage demands for his output and tried to hold Chelsea over the fire. He was fantastic in the youth side but I think Tammy Abraham has overtaken him on the pecking order after a great loan spell in the championship this year. 

From a pure talent and potential standpoint, you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal of one player moving to another domestically. 3m is peanuts for him, and even if he doesn't make it at the highest level some relegation battle team or championship team would pay above what you've paid to get him. Easily.

• Like 2

Oh dear. The sex pest biker bellend has quit on Munich already! 

Left L'pool February. Joined Munich in April. Relegated and done in May. ONE Month into the job! Maybe he got caught with local brasses on 1860's tab? Wouldn't be the first time the slimy rat. 

paul joyce‏ @_pauljoyce Follow

More

Ian Ayre resigned as general manager of 1860 Munich this morning.
  •  
  • 1:21 pm - 30 May 2017

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

I'd forgotten all about this lad: 

Jake Joe‏ @AcademyLFC 3h3 hours agoMore

Replying to @AcademyLFC
Norwegian midfielder Edvard Tagseth has officially signed for #lfc yesterday. #academy

attachment.php?attachmentid=1117570&stc=

The Norwegian 'wonder kid' (HATE that term) who was getting all the mad hype as being better than Odegaard at his age group:

empireofthekop.com/2016/06/30/lfc-have-signed-greatest-talen...

edvard-sandvik-tagseth-why-liverpool-beat-everton-man-utd-to-norwegian-superkid-4090995

Time will out on that and there's a HELL of a lot that can change before he's 19/20. But now he's 16 and has finally arrived, I'm instantly jealous that he gets to be taught by Stevie on a daily basis! 

Hail. 

Tells me all I need to know about Aubameyang. 

Sideways move at best. The French league isn't the quality of the Bundesliga. And both BVB and PSG get to around the same stage in Europe every year. 

But he's a chance of winning a league winners medal in a league PSG invariably dominate with their financial clout. And he'll be a very rich man. 

Great career ambition there. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Tells me all I need to know about Aubameyang. 

Sideways move at best. The French league isn't the quality of the Bundesliga. And both BVB and PSG get to around the same stage in Europe every year. 

But he's a chance of winning a league winners medal in a league PSG invariably dominate with their financial clout. And he'll be a very rich man. 

Great career ambition there. 

Hail. 

Expected better from him. It's why I'm curious to see decisions like Sanchez. Take a major check at Arsenal or join a real contender in Bayern. Wenger won't sell to a EPL team.