Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

1 hour ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

:rofl89:Howling here. 

No interest. 

Hail. 

Danny Ward then?

I'm not sure Danny wants to be the third choice and the middle child all in one blow.

We could do a lot worse than have an aging world class keeper to push Si and teach Karius.

29 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Danny Ward then?

I'm not sure Danny wants to be the third choice and the middle child all in one blow.

We could do a lot worse than have an aging world class keeper to push Si and teach Karius.

Agreed. But Casillas would want to play even if we were interested. And that ain't happening. 

Presuming Mignolet stays now, then he and Karius and I'd be sound with loaning Ward to Huddersfield again if they come up for a year's top flight experience. Then either he sticks with us or he's showcased to make a decent profit a year down the line Rarely if ever you're down to your third choice 'keeper and if we were, then the young Pole Grabara is sound to at least be on the bench. 

Just the way I'd play it, shrugs. Although I wouldn't keep big Si but that's another story. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Brendan Rodgers and your players take a frigging bow. 

Unbeaten domestically in all three competitions. 

Absolutely ridiculous. Even as a staunch Rangers man with little love for Rodgers, that is an absolutely superb achievement. Brilliant. 

Kolo Touré. A DOUBLE 'Invincible' in two different Counties. Couldn't be happier for them both. 

Hail. 

GET IN!

Absolutely superb from first minute to last. Thoroughly deserved. Battered them! 

Record FA Cup wins for Arsenal. Nothing to be sniffed at. For some of us of a certain age, it's still a magical competition. 

Made up for Wenger. Record Cup wins as a Manager. Am I right in thinking he and Kenny remain the only guys to win the double their first season?

Well chuffed.

Hail. 

Going by 2015-2016, Chelsea is well on its way to turning on Conte and fighting relegation while, from the Championship,...

(reaches into a bag of slips and pulls out one)

...Newcastle! makes a startling run for the league title under a manager who's considered a has-been, which he wins after Tottingham bottles its title chances (again).

Chelsea bagged the main trophy. They'll be happy.

Aubameyang and or Griez to Utd next season will liven things up. They'll pick up a young British CB and be stronger next season. 

Really got the makings of a strong top 6 again.

DAwEcGzWsAAWM7z.jpg

Silva out Tielemans in for €25 mil

Mendy out Gaspar in for €500,000. After Martial, Aulas (Lyon) is fuming again :rofl89:

Dirar, Bakayoko, Fabinho and Germain are on their way out too.

DAnObRuWAAAsr4G.jpg

Edited by FrFan

Another Liverpool lad, Brooks Lennon, nets one for the US U-20s in the 41st minute of a critical game. 

Ref in this game is completely ridiculous. Gave a yellow to Carter-Vickers on a touch of a shoulder and Saudi dive, then books him again on a 50-50 header to put the US down a man for the second half. Six yellows and one red given first half.:wtf:

****ty refereeing isn't confined to the PL.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1