Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Could go a few ways here.

Coutinho for Sturridge straight up would be the last choice for me but it's a choice.

Personally I'd go Sturridge for Wijnaldum and then drop Phil back to the midfield.

You could also do Sturridge for Can.

Am I making myself clear that Sturridge needs in?

When Liverpool don't score in a first half now, I almost feel cheated, and wonder why?

Solid half though. Controlled most of the play, just need a bit more quality in the final third.

Not sure Phil looks 100%. Think I'd swap him for Sturridge.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 2

Wijnaldum has actually thwarted three of our own chances by my count cause he's not tracking the runs being made in front of him and he's going for the ball that isn't meant for him.  That's why I'd take him off.

Can really hasn't been doing much going forward but he's helping cover for the fullbacks going forward at the back, which is why I'd keep him in.

this was always going to be a tough game, but the three points are there if we can put it together.  Sturridge helps open that up.  Heck, Origi could probably help but I'd bring in Danny first.

• Like 2

Love Klopp... but he left that one WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TOO ****ING LATE.

That's two points lost cause he didn't make a change til the 80'

City right back to the top of the table behind that ****....

**** off...

It's a frustrating day when you're just now getting home at twenty five past eleven after a long arse drive and even longer day with one point that would on any other day of been 3. 

Frustrating afternoon. Southampton were even more negative than Utd at Anfield. Which for a home side was quite the impressive feat. And very surprising from them. And in so doing became the only side after Utd to fail to score against us this year. Which is saying little as they barely stepped foot in our half, let alone area, all game. L'pool with more than enough chances to win. The Clyne header the most unbelievable miss to me. Even more so than the two Brazilians, Mané and Can. 99 times out of 100 L'pool win that game comfortably 2 or 3. This was that one time which just leaves you frustrated but more than satisfied with the performance. Particularly in the patience shown to just keep playing football and creating great chances without getting frustrated and panicking. 

Thought Klopp got it totally wrong leaving Coutinho out there the full game. He was absolutely goosed by HT. Sturridge would of been better served coming on then. But that was the only negative aside from the spurned glorious chances. 

Hard to be annoyed when the inevitable dropped points happen in such a 'good' way with total dominance and all the chances away from home. 

13 unbeaten in a row and counting. Moyes next. Anfield expects. 

Up the still very impressive in disappointment Reds.

Hail. 

*Edit* Oh yeah Southampton fans, 'Dejan Lovren, he's top of the league!'

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

5 hours ago, SkinInsite said:

Makes me wonder if DS is going to be gone soon, he should have started this match.

He's going nowhere. Now or the summer. He's happy at the club. All be it naturally frustrated to not be starting. As you'd expect him to be. The managers real happy with him. We'll have a lot more games next year back in Europe where top players will be needed. 

I wish the media would find some other **** to write than beating this absolute non-story to continued death. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven