Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I think if you were to compare deplorable acts Roy Keane on that poor little Norwegian bloke would be better suited. Cantona just did what every football player wants to do but has the common sense not to.

What were you doing rooting for Barca or tan judas in the first place?

Not that I need to explain but my first club outside of US I followed was Man Utd.  I got to see them when they toured here and such.  Ronaldo became favorite player early on his career because of amazing dribbling skills and passion for the game. Then I played a lot of years with Spanish players who followed Barca so I watched a lot of games with them. 

Not that I need to explain but my first club outside of US I followed was Man Utd.  I got to see them when they toured here and such.  Ronaldo became favorite player early on his career because of amazing dribbling skills and passion for the game. Then I played a lot of years with Spanish players who followed Barca so I watched a lot of games with them. 

And then he left United for the supposed glamor at a time when we were ahead of RM. I loved him too until he LeBroned my club.

Around € 94.6 mill according to the BBC. (£ 75 million sterling.).

Hail.

My bad I forgot to include the muzzle in the transaction :P;)

Ready for Roger tomorrow ?

Debuchy just signed with the Gunners

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

My bad I forgot to include the muzzle in the transaction :P;)

Ready for Roger tomorrow ?

:lol: 

Can not wait. Gonna' be a Hell of a struggle against Novak, but I have faith he'll bag a majestic 8th. He seems revitalised this Wimbledon and has been playing some vintage stuff as he's coasted through to the final. I think Edberg's been a major influence too as he's serve-volleying a lot more like his earlier career and making far better decisions again at crucial points. He's not lost his serve either all tournament I believe which if that holds tomorrow against Djoki he'll of more than earned an 18th major. 

BTW, Alan Shearer, one of England's all time great forwards and arguably as good as any in the Premier League era; slammed Benzema for his work rate and going missing when France needed him most. So you're not alone.  ;)

Hail. 

And then he left United for the supposed glamor at a time when we were ahead of RM. I loved him too until he LeBroned my club.

He hardly Lebroned United.  Lebron out right walked out on his town and basically slapped them in the face.  United and in particularly the Glazers were the machine behind transferring him.  There's no hate from the United side of me.  It's not as though he outright demanded a transfer.  He was perfectly fine with them keeping him.  I think Rooney didn't like him to be honest and that played a part in it.

He hardly Lebroned United.  Lebron out right walked out on his town and basically slapped them in the face.  United and in particularly the Glazers were the machine behind transferring him.  There's no hate from the United side of me.  It's not as though he outright demanded a transfer.  He was perfectly fine with them keeping him.  I think Rooney didn't like him to be honest and that played a part in it.

David Gil mentioned in an interview (If I remember where I read it I'd post it) that they knew from day one he wasn't the type of player that was going to stick around long term. After we won the CL he had to be convinced to stay one more season but he moved mainly because Real Madrid are the glamour club and that's where he would have the most eyes on him. He was in Hollywood to celebrate his contract signing and ended up going home with Paris Hilton. I don't completely dislike him but he did decide to walk away.

Debuchy just signed with the Gunners

Yay? Wenger is just bored and needs someone else in London he can converse with. He has his German speakers, now stocking back up on Francophones after Sagna left to talk about Jean Marie Le Pen, Sarkozy's corruption, etc. 

Yay? Wenger is just bored and needs someone else in London he can converse with. He has his German speakers, now stocking back up on Francophones after Sagna left to talk about Jean Marie Le Pen, Sarkozy's corruption, etc. 

Sagna is an overrated diva, never liked him, happy he was benched. Arsène should quit the french connection. I like him a lot, always enjoying his comments on TV. His duo with Lizarazu buzzing around him trying to squeeze transfer infos out of him while commenting the game: priceless.

Problem with Arsène is that he always failed to win at the next stage.

Edited by FrFan

Sanchez is picking between Liverpool and Arsenal today.

Liverpool are offering Barca a discount on Suarez for Sanchez and offering Sanchez one million more per year.

Aresenal are offering the keys to London and second and third place finishes at best in every cup competition for the duration of his contract.

We'll see.

Sanchez is picking between Liverpool and Arsenal today.

Liverpool are offering Barca a discount on Suarez for Sanchez and offering Sanchez one million more per year.

Aresenal are offering the keys to London and second and third place finishes at best in every cup competition for the duration of his contract.

We'll see.

Lolwut?

I mean that's better than the 4-5th place finishes you forgot to mention Pool was also offering

Lolwut?

I mean that's better than the 4-5th place finishes you forgot to mention Pool was also offering

For Suarez, Barca is offering Sanchez AND 30 mil in cash OR 78 mil in cash.

But Sanchez will pick between Arsenal and LFC today.  Unless he has already, I've been out and about.

And one FA cup does not a china cabinet make ;)

For Suarez, Barca is offering Sanchez AND 30 mil in cash OR 78 mil in cash.

But Sanchez will pick between Arsenal and LFC today.  Unless he has already, I've been out and about.

And one FA cup does not a china cabinet make ;)

Wait! WHAT?!!!!!

Barcelona value Sanchez at 48 million?!!!!!

Arsenal, you're welcome to him!

Hail. 

Wait! WHAT?!!!!!

Barcelona value Sanchez at 48 million?!!!!!

Arsenal, you're welcome to him!

Hail. 

Could've been a typo but that's what my brother texted me this morning.

I said the same ****, I'll take the 78 mil and a month to spend it right now. :lol:

• Like 1

Could've been a typo but that's what my brother texted me this morning.

I said the same ****, I'll take the 78 mil and a month to spend it right now. :lol:

Lovren is just a matter of time BTW. He's made it openly clear he wants to be at Anfield and Southampton aren't keeping an unhappy player. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven