Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

****ing mignolet. Gotta get it if you come out.

Sterling is on a different level today... Looking so good. Where has coutino disappeared to?

there is a triangle around Coutinho.  They know he's the distro threat.

I think it was Hull City who did that first.  It worked te first thim.

Most people thought top 4 was out of reach for this team

Guilty. I would of been happy with a Europa league spot and progress. This, this is off the charts And we've won it now I have NO doubt about that. Just a question of whether it's in 1,2 or 3 games time.

*Simgs ..... ' Hand it over, hand it over, hand it over Manchester!'

Talking of Utd ..... Sadly not a surprise, but the 'Justice for the 39' banner at Goodison today showed them up for what they are. Low life ****bags.

Moving on .....

Talking about low life ****bags ..... Step forward Chelsea and Mourinho. Sore losing ****. What a disgraceful interview after the loss Saturday that has rightly been condemned all over. I really used to like him but he's turned into an A1 gob****e since his return. At least the media are finally seeing through him. He'll get ripped to **** at Anfield next Sumday.

* Simgs ..... 'Fabio Fantastico. Fabio Magnifico...... '

Moving on .....

To Norwich. Another awesome weekend following the best team in England. I could go on about the tactics being wrong. I could go on about Mingolet being arguably the worst keeper in the league. I could go on about how horrid Lucas was. But we've just won ELEVEN ****ing games in a row and are all but Champions! So I'll just salute that magnificence.

*Sings .....''We're gonna' win the football league AGAIN! We're gonna' win the football league AGAIN! We're gonna' win the football league AGAIN! .....'

Chelsea next Sunday will be off the charts.

Get in Red Men. We are ****ing BACK!

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Thanks A. Greatly appreciated.

I shouldn't presume before it's mathematically official but I have NO doubt # 19 is in the bag!

Chelsea and Palace are going to be off the scale.

Hail.

Palace have played very well.

Won't look past Jose, though.  You know he's the one who will park the bus out of spite.

Spent most of yesterday driving up to my brothers house to watch this one with him... I mean to celebrate Easter. Been up since 5:30... I'm so ready for this.

Try getting up at 7 AM Saturday morning for an 8:30 AM train. Getting into Norwich at 2. Dumping the bags in the hotel, freshening up and going out on the ale which lasted through 'till 4 AM. Finding you're then locked out of your hotel as the divvys didn't give you two room keys and your roomie took the knock and went back the room at 12AM and won't wake up. Going to another hotel, bunking in someone else's room and crashing on the floor for a couple of hours, then back up around half 6 for brekie back at the original hotel and a shower and change of clothes then back out the ale through the morning, and for another 5 hours on the train that's just got back home. A train that was BOUNCING with song after song after song. And still feeling fresh as a daisy on the adrenaline of a title charge.

Now THAT'S how you travel without sleep little bro'. I fear I may well kill you if you ever travelled away watching the mighty Reds with us LOL.

Palace have played very well.

Won't look past Jose, though. You know he's the one who will park the bus out of spite.

He can park a ****ing fleet of busses. His players will **** themselves at the noise level next Sunday matey.

It's ours man. The party has started in earnest. :)

Hail.

• Like 1

To Norwich. Another awesome weekend following the best team in England. I could go on about the tactics being wrong. I could go on about Mingolet being arguably the worst keeper in the league. I could go on about how horrid Lucas was. But we've just won ELEVEN ****ing games in a row and are all but Champions! So I'll just salute that magnificence.

I would love to see them end out the year undefeated for 2014!

• Like 1

Hate to admit this but Liverpool are exhibiting some of the traits United did in various title chases back when we actually had a manager. Amazing determination to win football games no matter what transpires. Not sure about all this Rogers is the next Clough talk to me this looks like a Fergie team.

Edited by SJValleySkinz

Moyes has just been so unlucky this year. I mean, every time that United lose they are the better team. Thats all it is Moyes, your just unlucky.

I know right? When he turned around and said Utd were the better side and said about all the possession I actually cringed on behalf of Utd fans. **** knows what game he was watching but Everton utterly dominated that match. Having all the possession means nottin' if you do **** all with it. And passing sideways and backwards and creating nothing is exactly that.

If I where a Utd fan I'd be more worried by his comments than I would of been already. The fact that his players never turned up for him on his return to Goodison just shows you what a complete and utter mess that club is in.

Hail.

Try getting up at 7 AM Saturday morning for an 8:30 AM train. Getting into Norwich at 2. Dumping the bags in the hotel, freshening up and going out on the ale which lasted through 'till 4 AM. Finding you're then locked out of your hotel as the divvys didn't give you two room keys and your roomie took the knock and went back the room at 12AM and won't wake up. Going to another hotel, bunking in someone else's room and crashing on the floor for a couple of hours, then back up around half 6 for brekie back at the original hotel and a shower and change of clothes then back out the ale through the morning, and for another 5 hours on the train that's just got back home. A train that was BOUNCING with song after song after song. And still feeling fresh as a daisy on the adrenaline of a title charge.

Now THAT'S how you travel without sleep little bro'. I fear I may well kill you if you ever travelled away watching the mighty Reds with us LOL.

That's a hell of a time :lol:

I can't wait, bro.  I can't imagine what it's like over there right now.

I know right? When he turned around and said Utd were the better side and said about all the possession I actually cringed on behalf of Utd fans. **** knows what game he was watching but Everton utterly dominated that match. Having all the possession means nottin' if you do **** all with it. And passing sideways and backwards and creating nothing is exactly that.

If I where a Utd fan I'd be more worried by his comments than I would of been already. The fact that his players never turned up for him on his return to Goodison just shows you what a complete and utter mess that club is in.

Hail.

Heh, yeah its called tactics. Moyes is not familiar with such a term.

BTW, I have been trying to avoid this for a little while now, but I just need to rip the band-aid off. Congrats on ----- winning the league. Gah that was painful.

On a side note, loved this year otherwise, been so much more fun with Martinez and I like how we are going into next year. 24 points out of 27 so far. Hopefully we can keep that momentum into the next year.

Edited by MisterPinstripe

That's a hell of a time :lol:

I can't wait, bro. I can't imagine what it's like over there right now.

Aww man. I'm normally the pragmatist that would be saying let's not count our chickens yet. Still a lot of hard work to be done. But I'm absolutely BOUNCING! I honestly believe it's over and it's just a matter of which game it confirmed. ALL the momentum is with us. Sat'day was funny as we saw the first two goals in the Chelsea game in one bar, jumped in a taxi to meet someone else in another that didn't have a TV and it was like 'NOBODY look at their 'phones!' Then a mates lad got th text of Super Fabios goal and there's like 6 Scousers walking up and down outside this pub like expectant fathers waiting for the final whistle to hear if Sunderland had won LOL.

This is going to be the party to end ALL party's.

When you have our history 24 years is one HELL of a long time to wait. (But at least it's coming in under the 26 United went between titles hey SJV? -:) ).

Hail.

• Like 1