Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

PSG laying the wood to Chelsea

PSG might be a dark horse to win the Cup this year

It might, eventhough they lost Ibracadabra for a few weeks. He has never done anything significant in the ultimate stages of the champions League, and Cavani will be back now playing his favorite position on the field.

PSG has the lead, nothing is granted, they now shall finish the job and avoid being over confident.

Both PSG goals were scored by the two "busts" Lavezzi and Pastore.

HAZARD-MAILLOT-PSG-FOOT.png

Edited by FrFan

I thought the ban was on transferring in and transferring out players. I think this will effect a lot of young players who want to get first team football somewhere else. Will they be able to loan players either in or out?

Yeah, but they may not want to sell him to Everton (if they were going to).

All joking aside the kid said a good whiles back he doesn't want to stay and wants to fight for a place at Barca next year so it's all moot anyways.

Hail.

They are going to need some of that young developed talent to make up for any needs with the ban. I didnt think he was going to be back next year anyway, but this has got to cement it.

I can see why that's confusing. They are airing it on the anniversary.

Oh, lol. Sorry, reading it back it makes sense.

And crud. Not sure I'll see it. Busy ass day this year. Going to Sheffield in the morning just because of the duration as a one off; then back to St.Nicks in town for our own service we've been doing the last few years. And I just accepted a permy night job today that gets me back into permanent work finally so when it airs I'll doubtless be working. (Probably too soon to take a nights holiday ha ha.).

Thanks for the heads up though man. Greatly appreciated.

Hail.

Oh, lol. Sorry, reading it back it makes sense.

And crud. Not sure I'll see it. Busy ass day this year. Going to Sheffield in the morning just because of the duration as a one off; then back to St.Nicks in town for our own service we've been doing the last few years. And I just accepted a permy night job today that gets me back into permanent work finally so when it airs I'll doubtless be working. (Probably too soon to take a nights holiday ha ha.).

Thanks for the heads up though man. Greatly appreciated.

Hail.

You  know, in the States, we have this magic contraption called a DVR.  May want to look into it.... :D

You  know, in the States, we have this magic contraption called a DVR.  May want to look into it.... :D

:lol: Wise ass! 

We had a brilliant channel called ESPN Classic that all the 30 for 30 docos where on but then this darn BTSport garbage was launched; and ESPN Classic made way for fricking BTSport HD. As if BTSport wasn't enough!

So the only way I can now see it is by streaming on-line. Which I can't do if I'm not in front of my lappy. 

Hail. 

Good luck Southampton and Stoke today. (And Newcastle just because.  :P.).

BELIEVE!

Hail. 

*Old but good song for j's collection to West Hams bubbles song .....

'I'm forever blowing bubbles,

Pretty bubbles in the air, 

They fly so high, 

They reach the sky, 

Then like West Ham, 

They fade and die

Tottenham's always running,

Chelsea's running too,

And if you come to Anfield, 

We'll be running after you

Liverpool ....Liverpool ....Liverpool .....

*Couple of variants dependent on what, uhmmm, 'character' is singing it, lol-

Bottles can be substituted for bubbles ..... 'We're forever throwing bottles etc'

And the last two lines:  'And when we get to Highbury, We'll kick **** out of you'

• Like 1

Well there we go.

Off-side go then a third.

Onto Sroke tonight.

Hail.

As much as I wanted Southampton to steal a point or two from City, I really feel bad for Jay Rodriguez. I think his World Cup is officially over...