Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

The timing was curious.

And then you leaving after we tied both times was curious.

I got my eye on you :ph34r:

Sorry to hear about RVP.  Not a fan of his (obviously) but I hate when teams lose players like that.

I'm not sure RVP was sorry to hear about RVP. Honestly I'm not sure why Hernandez doesn't get more games he's much better suited for our George Graham/Tony Pulis hybrid tactics.

Alright....

Someone check on Aaron... that had to be like watching your mother get open heart surgery with no drugs.

I'm more stunned about getting **** slapped again on the road more so than the actual loss. Unbelievable.

AW's strategy was ass. I've never played organized football and could have come up with something just as bad 

• Like 1

I would be shocked if he didn't work it out with Barca. 

So will I, maybe it is just his agent playing who's gonna blink first.

FIFA agent Gallardo said on El Chiringuito TV that Messi won't be playing for Barca next season.

""I maintain that Messi will not be at Barca next season. There are several explanations for this. First, many betrayals from the front office I will explain later. Then the club cannot  pay him what he wants because its economic situation is in chaos. Should be a miracle but I do not believe it. I also maintain that the offer comes from PSG, who wants to sign him for €30 million euros net per year."

Messi is looking for a 5 years contract worth €250 millions.

He is upset because Neymar is making more than him and that the club rejected his request for a raise last November.

Barca will also have to pay the renovation of Camp Nou.

Edited by FrFan

I'm more stunned about getting **** slapped again on the road more so than the actual loss. Unbelievable.

AW's strategy was ass. I've never played organized football and could have come up with something just as bad 

You guys are either HOT or COLD.  It's weird, very little middle ground with Arsenal.

Like even Liverpool today, sure we scored 6 goals but I think we just played OK.

But when you guys are on it's trouble for everyone in the league.

You'll still finish top 4, bro.  Hang in there.

As much as I like Arsène he'll never get it done at the next level, he always failed during european cups (Monaco and Arsenal). He is stubborn playing too many french players who can't raise their level of play and have never done anything significant vs the top european clubs. Look at FC Bayern they always had a few but very talented french players (Papin, Liza, Sagnol, Ribery) and they won.

Edited by FrFan

So will I, maybe it is just his agent playing who's gonna blink first.

FIFA agent Gallardo said on El Chiringuito TV that Messi won't be playing for Barca next season.

""I maintain that Messi will not be at Barca next season. There are several explanations for this. First, many betrayals from the front office I will explain later. Then the club cannot  pay him what he wants because its economic situation is in chaos. Should be a miracle but I do not believe it. I also maintain that the offer comes from PSG, who wants to sign him for €30 million euros net per year."

Messi is looking for a 5 years contract worth €250 millions.

He is upset because Neymar is making more than him and that the club rejected his request for a raise last November.

Barca will also have to pay the renovation of Camp Nou.

Could you imagine if PSG did sign Messi? Would they even bother making out a schedule for Ligue 1? That team would be very impressive...

Could you imagine if PSG did sign Messi? Would they even bother making out a schedule for Ligue 1? That team would be very impressive...

I will believe it when I'll see it ;) Only Rybolovlev (Monaco) has the financial power to contest PSG supremacy. By the way Falcao is doing very well in his rehab, he's even expect to be cleared for the next WC. Unbelievable since he tore his ACL on Jan. 22nd. ! He was treated in an hyperbaric chamber to accelerate the therapy.

MLD said she won't sell Marseille but the team is in chaos right now and another powerful owner would make la ligue 1 interesting, and would save it at the same time.

Edit: each PSG player will get a €1 million bonus if team wins the Champions League.

Edited by FrFan

I will believe it when I'll see it ;) Only Rybolovlev (Monaco) has the financial power to contest PSG supremacy. By the way Falcao is doing very well in his rehab, he's even expect to be cleared for the next WC. Unbelievable since he tore his ACL on Jan. 22nd. ! He was treated in an hyperbaric chamber to accelerate the therapy.

MLD said she won't sell Marseille but the team is in chaos right now and another powerful owner would make la ligue 1 interesting, and would save it at the same time.

Edit: each PSG player will get a €1 million bonus if team wins the Champions League.

If i was that rich I'd buy them just to have an excuse to live there.

• Like 1

If i was that rich I'd buy them just to have an excuse to live there.

Thanks a lot apreciated. Believe me it's a shame to have to admit it but it's not much fun living in France right now as it used to be. No I'm not going to talk politics here :angry:;)

I agree. I can't see Messi leaving Barca. Messi playing behind Zlatan would be scary...

Didn't work the last time it was tried.

I think Zlatan has matured

**edit** 

To back your point, I completely forgot that he played for Barca. He wasn't there long and definitely didn't dominate. I still think it would work.

Edited by jobaga

Oh yeah, we have an end of season friendly in Mauritious against West Ham.

Does it get ANY better than that? Pack the shorts boys. Early Summer vacation is sorted!

Any one know a link where I can watch the Real Madrid v Barça match today?

Give me an hour and a half or so and I'll link you when I'm back in the house. Fancy that myself this evening.

Try firstrowsports. That's my main goto free site.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Any one know a link where I can watch the Real Madrid v Barça match today?

ATD:

http://88.80.11.29/80170/watch-real-madrid-vs-barcelona

http://88.80.11.29/80171/watch-real-madrid-vs-barcelona

http://www.gofirstrow.eu/sport/football.html

http://myp2p.ws/

HDStream from myp2p https://vidzplay.com/Registration?&theme=cobra&a_aid=51d48a0764318&a_bid=&chan=&pubid=&data1=&sid=&clickid=&subid=&g=2b0924fba473709d8ff1fb07872a63c1&&ref=1395586216

You need to check the links at the beginning of the game to see which works better.

Edited by FrFan

Nice to see Sakho back.

I saw you lurking in here earlier when it was Cardiff up 1-0 and 2-1 but you didn't say anything...

And then you come with this?

Disappointed is an understatement...

Championship effort from LFC today.

So i have to ask. Just WTF is 'WUMing?'

Is it some Manc thing? It it's something Rooney does with Grannies I do NOT want to know!

*'Breeen-daaan Rooood-geeers

Breeen-daaan Roood-geeers

Brendan Rodgers Liverpool we're on our way to glory

Built the team like Shankly did now kids will have a story'

How perfectly patriotic is that for you guys out there? (Although I prefer my last line of 'Davie Moyes in Manchester now that's a different story' :D ). 

Hail. 

• Like 2

Is this site reliable? It prompts for a credit card and info.

Never used it, it is a secured https link, maybe our fellow fans from Great Britain and Scouserland can give us feedback.

A couple of others just in case:

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/249164/1/watch-real-madrid-vs-fc-barcelona.html

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/249164/2/watch-real-madrid-vs-fc-barcelona.html

Edited by FrFan

So i have to ask. Just WTF is 'WUMing?'

Is it some Manc thing? It it's something Rooney does with Grannies I do NOT want to know!

*'Breeen-daaan Rooood-geeers

Breeen-daaan Roood-geeers

Brendan Rodgers Liverpool we're on our way to glory

Built the team like Shankly did now kids will have a story'

How perfectly patriotic is that for you guys out there? (Although I prefer my last line of 'Davie Moyes in Manchester now that's a different story' :D ). 

Hail. 

My daughter has been emulating songs lately and she thought it was Yankee Doodle yesterday, lol.

I like that one, short and to the point, yet still fun and original.