Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

shoulda bought him when you had the chance

seriously tho, Laudrup always has bad second years and leaves. Not sure he is a good manager, tbh.

Maybe. Though to be fair, it could be argued he over achieved early at some poor clubs and was never likely to sustain it.

And don't remind me how we lost out on the young Danish wizard back in '83 over 1 freaking year difference on a contract that was all but signed. Man alive, Laudrup, Rush and Dalglish together ..... The big Dane we did get though wasn't half bad like.

Good luck the weekend. It's currently steadily raining heavy, and the forecast isn't much better for Saturday. If I had to take one of the next two weeks, it would be the cup tie a week Sunday. As it is, I think we'll split with a home win apiece.

And Sam Alardyce is an antiquated gob***** who belongs in another era. One of the most odious men in football.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Hey Big Same just out tacticked the Special One!

If it's raining on Saturday, I'm calling the game a draw or win for Liverpool. Arsenal have not played well in their matches this year when it's been a downpour. Buch of delicate l'il flowers they are.

I suppose defending with nine men is a tactic of sorts .....not that I blame him - it got him what might he a very very important point.

Funny stuff. Again I SUPPOSE playing 9 men behind the ball (10 at times) IS a tactic .....

I also don't know whey Jose was moaning though - it's up to his side to break that massed defense down, their lack of a world class striker raises its ugly head in those kind of situations IMO.

One of the finest 'keepers of all time is coming home tomorrow!

@RayClem1: Having played in front of Kop for so many years I'm now going to sit on it for the 1st time to watch @LFC v Arsenal on Saturday! Can't wait!

Hail.

Nice - always good to see ex players like that still have a connection with the club. He's going to spend a lot of the game being asked for "just a quick photograph" though .....

Nice - always good to see ex players like that still have a connection with the club. He's going to spend a lot of the game being asked for "just a quick photograph" though .....

Oh yeah.

Not that I use it, but Facey tomorrow will be full of photies I would imagine. And lots of sly ones at that.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Funny stuff. Again I SUPPOSE playing 9 men behind the ball (10 at times) IS a tactic .....

I also don't know whey Jose was moaning though - it's up to his side to break that massed defense down, their lack of a world class striker raises its ugly head in those kind of situations IMO.

Plus Mou can't say stuff like that after the stuff he pulled Inter vs Barca

If you take it like a man... I'll let you hold a picture of one of the Euro's :)

For any Arsenal fans out there, their the big shinny silvery things that REAL big clubs win. You may of seen them on the telly. (Oh yeah. It's ON!).

Ask Utd. The one they won in Barcelona in '99 ..... we OWN that. Only 4 ever cast. And we OWN one.

Those Scousers again .,...

Hail.

* Lashing down now. Let's see how the Southern softies like these conditions as the battle for third intensifies.

• Like 1

For any Arsenal fans out there, their the big shinny silvery things that REAL big clubs win. You may of seen them on the telly. (Oh yeah. It's ON!).

Ask Utd. The one they won in Barcelona in '99 ..... we OWN that. Only 4 ever cast. And we OWN one.

Those Scousers again .,...

Hail.

* Lashing down now. Let's see how the Southern softies like these conditions as the battle for third intensifies.

And Michael Oliver as a ref.

Might be the first ref I've seen that is younger than me.  I'm offically old.

• Like 1

I am not thrilled that the defensive pairing of Toure and Skrtel are going to be out there again. Hopefully neither of them will do anything stupid (what are the chances) and the play great...

1798666_10152333943872573_1356785328_n.j

Edited by jobaga
  • Like 1