Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

God, you're late to the part Berggy. I've tried countless times over the years to educate these FIFA playing heathens on the glory of FM. :P .

And no, to answer your original post. I haven't played in ages as I can no longer seem to find the time to start early evening for a few hours then stop with the sound of the birds singing outside the following morning. 

Most addictive game EVER. 

Hail. 

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

God, you're late to the part Berggy. I've tried countless times over the years to educate these FIFA playing heathens on the glory of FM. :P .

I never played it but it was obvious the game was full of bugs that made it unrealistic.MartinC was  able to win the Champions League with Leeds. And it wasn't 1968,

• Haha 3

Can I take Morata to Jiffy Lube and wring out his hair. 

11 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

I never played it but it was obvious the game was full of bugs that made it unrealistic.MartinC was  able to win the Champions League with Leeds. And it wasn't 1968,

Try taking Salford all the to the Championship or playing attractive football with United. You tell me which is more farfetched. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dchogs said:

don't click on this unless you want to have it in your head for a while:

Yeah, seen him in his bedroom on social media promoting this yesterday. Sat in front of his L'pool duvet cover. 

That flick 'The 40 Year Old Virgin' came to mind ..... 'Don't sit there girl FFS! That's me Kenny Dalglish cushion!' 

An unexpected bonus from Leicester today. Looking at a potential three-way tie for second tomorrow. 

Nothing to really add to Mel Reddy completely encapsulating L'pool- City now in the PL the clip here: 

https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/952167856975659008

First, currently watching Leipzig- Schalke and possibly L'pool's #8 last game in 
the former East Germany?

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

htt7ld_p_bigger.jpgAnfield HQVerified account @AnfieldHQFollowFollow 

@AnfieldHQ

More

Strong rumours today that Loris Karius will start against Manchester City at Anfield tomorrow.

IF that proves to be right, then surely you have to leave him in for a sustained run the rest the year to see what he really does or doesn't have and end the Mignolet bollocks finally surely?

Hail. 

7 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

Can I take Morata to Jiffy Lube and wring out his hair. 

Try taking Salford all the to the Championship or playing attractive football with United. You tell me which is more farfetched. 

Is this 'United' of which you speak Salford Reserves?

• Haha 1

Rumours abound of no van Dijk and Karius in nets. 

Oh. 

The. 

DRAMA!

On the plus side, at least there's no John Moss Esq. to this time ruin what should be a super game of football. 

Best home defence the league versus second best away attack. Top two attacking outfits the league period (and the 2 best footballing sides IMHO) going toe-to-toe. With neither willing to sacrifice those principles of the two managers who match-up against either best. 17 game unbeaten run up against an unbeaten domestic campaign. But with a woeful record Anfield ..... Pick your poison. It's fixing to be a great one. 

Arsenal '03/'04 can thank us later. 

Up the 'Pool. Mighty Reds!

Hail. 

• Thanks 1