Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

The less said about that the better.  Poured dudes down the right to attack Moreno just like the final.

Still not convinced that was a penalty cause Moreno won the ball and clearly won the ball, but whatever.

Sevilla were very, very, very lucky that second half to have the ball fall right to them after being gifted a pen.  Sometimes you just aren't supposed to win.

Gotta sack up and close out.  I was having flashbacks of Sunday there.

Still top of the group, but **** do I hate Sevilla.

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2017/11/sevilla-3-liverpool-3-match-review/

Atko sumnes it up perfectly there on last night. Seville is a brilliant City. Well arguably the best in Spain. Brilliant people and cheap as chips. Same Malaga on Sunday where we're currently headed back to the train as I type. But then you've the A1 pricks in Uniform .....

I mean the police in Spain have always been some of the worst on the Continent for hitting first and asking questions later but those in Seville took it to another level.

Got in just as the anthem was being played. After getting the ground 8:10 PM. 35 minutes before KO. Mad lack of organisation round the turnies. The bizzies just marching through at will knocking everyone there path out the way. All dressed like frigging Robbo Cops without so much as an 'excuse me.' Stewards that literally ripped open the one girl in our parties handbag open without even asking her to open it. Then taking a battery pack off her to be collected after. (More on that in a mo.). Then stewards telling yer to just take any seat. Now, that's an 'unwritten law' Euro aways. Has been for years. Nobody is ever in the seat they have a ticket for. You just pick an available speck and everyone's sound with that. But the Seville authorities messed it up that bad outside, they ended up lashing lads with lower tickets the upper and vice versa. Conpletely compromising safety with over crowding. And anyone trying to go the right section was getting either manhandled or just smacked and lashed out. MAJORLY over aggressive with no justification at all. Again, considering the amount of Reds in Seville, it'd been a brilliantly good natured, well behaved trip. Sun cracking the flags, ale flowing, great scran. Boss vibe with the locals. And then yers are met by the Nazi squad. I guess I was lucky I got in on time and only got manhandled. Although I did get threatened with a batton wielding bellend as I waited for the earlier mentioned girl our group to pick up her moby battery charger along with loads of others who'd had similar and flags taken off them. Only for this steward to start trying to physically push me out the ground as I waited to then have said dickhead bizzie join him when I 'politely' told him to ****ing do one after explaining I was just waiting for a mate to get her stuff back from a situation the Seville authorities needlessly self created.

Then you finally get back the bar and start seeing lads who'd been bruised and battered by the Police and then lashed out the ground, if they weee lucky enough to get in the first place, and it appears we got away like lucky. 

Again, Seville was boss and its citizens are real friendly, sound people. Apart from the tits in uniform. Interesting to read Leicester and City fans having similar experiences there the last few years.

Great to see the media picking up on it and Liverpool being proactive for once in backing us and releasing a statement: Liverpool Football Club statement - Liverpool FC

But doubtless UEFA will do F-all.

Mad how Moscow and Maribor, not to mention Hoffenheim, organised games better this year and were all WAY friendlier/ helpful in terms of Policing/ stewarding than a top la Liga club.

Hail.

Guardia civil/ the Spanish bizzies in Seville can go F themselves. 

Good friend, former away supporters rep and SOS committee member on her experience/ assault at the ground being a lot more civilised than I would have been:

https://audioboom.com/posts/6508606-anna-burgess-on-trouble-she-experienced-at-the-sevilla-game

TAW's Gareth Roberts: 

https://audioboom.com/posts/6508177-gareth-roberts-from-the-anfield-wrap-on-treatment-of-fans-in-seville

Jay McKenna, SOS Chair:

https://audioboom.com/posts/6508123-jay-mckenna-on-alleged-trouble-in-sevilla

And this just sums it up: 

Hail. 

On 11/21/2017 at 8:57 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Seville is the best City in Spain for me. Brilliant place with brilliant people.

But that, sadly, doesn't extend to the ****house, over zealous Seville Police and stewards who many suffered at the hands of tonight.

Hail.

The looked ripe for the picking at the end of the game.  Hopefully it was nothing too bad.

Kudos for the atmosphere but I just have little respect for divers.

Good to get back to thinking about the football today as I honestly couldn't have been less arsed about what happened on the pitch Tuesday after the actions of the Nazi, RoboCop Seville bizzies and stewards. 

And the perfect game, for me anyway, to refocus on football. No secret I hate these and their low life support more than any other club. And, the Derby excepted, there's no game I want to win more every season. 
Perfect with the tea-time KO too. That should lead to a bouncing atmosphere with most having a good few scoops the ale the afternoon. Pity about the ugly weather as I type but such is the Country we live in. 

Wouldn't change the team personally from midweek save for Milner into midfield and Lallana if he's ready to start. As braindead poor, as he was Seville, dropping Alby, would send out the completely wrong signal. (Aside from the fact Robertson can't even make the bench most weeks to add weight to the rumours on just how poor he's been in training.). And Lovren and Klaven did 
nottin' wrong to justify Matip coming straight back in. 

A point wouldn't be a bad result but it's these so I'm expecting much more than that. 

Up the 'Pool. Mighty Reds!

Hail. 

Michael Oliver wasting no time asserting himself as the official in this game by not giving anyone a booking wearing blue.

Drinkwater murdered Alby and then Hazard Cam Chancellored Coutinho in the area with no pen given.

Milner needs to be the first off.

Henderson shortly after, for my money.

Bring on Lallana and Gini.

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

Michael Oliver wasting no time asserting himself as the official in this game by not giving anyone a booking wearing blue.

Drinkwater murdered Alby and then Hazard Cam Chancellored Coutinho in the area with no pen given.

Milner needs to be the first off.

Henderson shortly after, for my money.

Bring on Lallana and Gini.

You want a pen for that hazard challenge?  Really?  That was perfect use of his body to win the ball.  

Overall I thought both teams had good moments.  Chelsea had the game they wanted, a counter attacking, slow paced team.  Salah didn't work at Chelsea because of our style but he's made for a team like Liverpool or man city that are attack attack attack.  Saw two different philosophies meet today and it ended up being overall a good game with both having their moments.

for Chelsea: Andreas Christensen is an absolute stud defensively. Azpilicueta as well just an animal.  Bakayoko was very poor and there wasn't much for morata to do.  Hazard tapered off down the stretch and cesc made a big difference when he came on.  

For liverpool: interesting team selection.  Salah was very good, And Moreno actually had a nice game.  Sturridge was a lot like morata, he did some good things but not too much service.  Defensively overall played a pretty good game.