Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

21 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Hail. 

It's because Manchester's own Jon Moss was judging the result of the foul and not the foul....

Everyone else can **** off.

I don't understand, if I hate Liverpool there is plenty in that game yesterday to pick apart and you guys are choosing the 50/50? 

**** right off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

It's because Manchester's own Jon Moss was judging the result of the foul and not the foul....

Everyone else can **** off.

I don't understand, if I hate Liverpool there is plenty in that game yesterday to pick apart and you guys are choosing the 50/50? 

**** right off.

That is the top and bottom of it. 

It all depends on which bellend official you get on any given day. 

Interesting that Sadio may only get a 1 game ban going strictly by the rule book.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Talking of complete jokes .....

Parish deserves to go down with Palace.

Hire de Boer because they 'need an evolution over a period of time.'

Sack him after FOUR games. And then turn to the polar opposite and the same, mundane, anti-football style they're mired in with that complete, repeatedly failed buffoon, Hodgson. 

Disgrace. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I very much doubt we do, but I seriously hope we appeal that even if it leads to a longer ban and Sadio missing Utd. 

Complete joke of a decision that completely turned a very even, competitive game (I say that but L'pool we're actually on top in most every statistical category at that point bar the scoreline), made even more so by what happened yesterday at Swansea.

Hail. 

Winston Reid high boot on Steve Mounie: Red card debate goes on | Football News | Sky Sports

Carragher's turning into a proper gob****e over the summer. If he's not taking every opposing stance to be as controversial as he can be for the sake of Sky, he's constantly trying to wind Evertonians up on twitter which has soon lost it's 'funny' appeal when he's jumping all over them as soon as their game has finished.

Tone it down and STFU Jamie lad. You're becoming an embarrassment. 

Hail. 

Mick Beales coming home next Monday!

Excellent news to have one of the widely acknowledged top youth coaches anywhere back on staff at the Academy.

Says it all about the fella' that he's humble enough without ego to stop him going from U-23's manager his first go-around (and assistant manager out in São Paulo), to working at the very introductory end of U-6 through U-9's. 

Welcome home Mick lad. Our long term future is that much better for it.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Made up I've just seen this as this is just about my all time favourite L'pool goal. Finals aside. Kenny's great '88 side, with that clip showing not only Johnie Barnes at his majestic best, but Stevie McMahon epitomising everything it means to be/ have a Scouser in the side. The lung busting effort to chase his own blocked shot down, running almost into the paddock to keep it in play, and still get back the pitch before Winterburn gets there to then still have the composure to play in Peter Beardsley (who also scored a superb individual goal that game) ...... Perfection from a player. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1557516584311328&id=204114039651596

Liverpool FC CEO, Peter Moore on what a Jurgen Klopp hug is really like, LeBron James as an #LFC owner and his favorite Anfield players of all time.

WATCH more clips from last night's MEN IN BLAZERS SHOW: http://bit.ly/2wYXTEt

This week's full episode is also available on Apple TV + Roku via the NBC Sports App located in the "Full Event Replays" section.

Edited by ixcuincle
  • Haha 1