Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Ilori and Ojo recalled from their loans to go along with Kent. 

Toure defo out tomorrow. Lovren out of Arsenal. Coutinho out of both Arsenal and Utd. 

Much changed side tomorrow. Not normally one for changes like that but when you basically have had 12/13/14 recognised players to pick the first XI from for a month and more, with a packed January schedule, something has to give. So low League 2 Exeter is the natural one that stands out. What do you do? Needs must.

Hail. 

• Like 1

Well, you know I'm very high on Ojo.  He should get some reps.  Hard working kid, too.  Perfect for Klopp's Liverpool.

Ilori is a big kid.  Saw him in Charlotte and remember him a bit from Preston North End last summer (I believe).  Don't remember anything terrible, which for a center back is not a bad thing.  He's a body at this point.

Interested to see the 11 for tomorrow.  It's a 3pm kick here, so plenty of time for me to get home and comfortable. :)

• Like 1

Interested to see the 11 for tomorrow.  It's a 3pm kick here, so plenty of time for me to get home and comfortable. :)

I'm getting swayed, against my better judgement, to just take a sickie and help fill up a car and 'kip on a floor of one of the rooms the boys have got. 

Friday overnighter in frigging cold, rainy Exeter.

Someday I might actually grow up. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Ibe out with a hamstring now. 

We are frigging cursed. 

Hail. 

You could challenge for a top 4 spot with our injuries plus Mignolet.

Migs

Flanno - Sakho - Skrtel - Gomez

Hendo - Lucas/Rossiter

Sturridge - Coutinho - Ibe

Ings

You could challenge for a top 4 spot with our injuries plus Mignolet.

Migs

Flanno - Sakho - Skrtel - Gomez

Hendo - Lucas/Rossiter

Sturridge - Coutinho - Ibe

Ings

The club is now saying they believe Ibe's is a minor one and he'll be back next week. 

Smokescreen maybe to hold him out tomorrow and protect the few we have for Arsenal?

Hail. 

• Like 1

The club is now saying they believe Ibe's is a minor one and he'll be back next week. 

Smokescreen maybe to hold him out tomorrow and protect the few we have for Arsenal?

Hail. 

If Boston is bull****ting on the money, this could all be a ploy to get a player or two

• Like 1

Well, you know I'm very high on Ojo.  He should get some reps.  Hard working kid, too.  Perfect for Klopp's Liverpool.

Ilori is a big kid.  Saw him in Charlotte and remember him a bit from Preston North End last summer (I believe).  Don't remember anything terrible, which for a center back is not a bad thing.  He's a body at this point.

Reckon something like

Bogdan

Randle- Ilori- Lucas- Smith

Allen- Milner

Lallana- Firmino- Ojo

Benteke

With maybe Kent and Texeira for Lallana and Firmino. 

And any divvy, either on NBC/ BBC or otherwise, that suggests we aren't treating the FA Cup with respect is deluding themselves. That team, or something similar, is forced on us. Not by choice. (Hell knows what names will be on the bench.). 

Hail. 

• Like 1

And any divvy, either on NBC/ BBC or otherwise, that suggests we aren't treating the FA Cup with respect is deluding themselves. That team, or something similar, is forced on us. Not by choice. (Hell knows what names will be on the bench.). 

Hail. 

Would love to see the American get some shine :)

Mr. Lennon

I'd expect Exeter to be fired up off of what we have to present them.

But I'd expect the kids to be equally fired up to show Klopp what he's been missing.

Follow 

Wow!German paper Bild reporting that Klopp/Liverpool are after Bayern-player/WorldChampion Mario Götze. #lfc

• RETWEETS 124
  • LIKES 64
  • bmxOrJEm_normal.jpgTprLQdW4_normal.jpgTu8-ecgW_normal.jpgblgS1Yy5_normal.jpegs6mAFGeH_normal.jpgKn4XQC0S_normal.jpgC-BUto77_normal.pngMh_pTU5V_normal.jpgzEcBVkYF_normal.jpeg

9:44 PM - 7 Jan 2016

Probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5. But Fjortoft doesn't usually roll with stuff he doesn't think won't happen and is normally very good on German footie. And Bild (there front page went with this. £37 million or so reported fee) is a reputed publication so it does make one wonder and dream.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Follow 

Götze is certainly injured enough for LFC. Unlikely to come back before February. But seriously: could well happen in the summer

• RETWEETS 432
  • LIKES 231
  • zrlpa--6_normal.jpgXpqmihcK_normal.jpgAibQd1cb_normal.jpgM_4C_YJX_normal.jpgEdjoqett_normal.jpgmGiHiEgd_normal.jpggQ-i198R_normal.jpg16f0735e9df765ed12b013ef0b1eb020_normal.3117814508_fedcbdd3f9_normal.jpg

1:06 AM - 8 Jan 201

Another one from a decent Bundesliga source. I'm leaving this one before my mind runs away with me. 

Back to reality and Jose Enrique tonight .....

Hail. 

• Like 1

Funny...listened to Tuesday's Cup match on Sirius XM way back from dropping the daughter off at Clemson, and the broadcaster kept calling Allen the poor man's Prilo.

It started out as a joke amongst LFC supporters because of the beard...

Now it's gone too far if announcers are calling him that during the match :lol:

GOOD MORNING YOUNG REDS

BIG DAY TODAY!  YOU HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TODAY!

EXETER CITY VS U-19 LIVERPOOL IN THE FA CUP

Follow 

Götze is certainly injured enough for LFC. Unlikely to come back before February. But seriously: could well happen in the summer

1:06 AM - 8 Jan 201

Another one from a decent Bundesliga source. I'm leaving this one before my mind runs away with me. 

Back to reality and Jose Enrique tonight .....

Hail. 

Was reading we were in on a young midfielder from Munchen Gladbach?  Looked a bit like Ronaldo in his photo.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Team of the Year - UEFA.com

No Suarez. Just like the Ballon d'Or, complete and utter joke that makes both pretty worthless in reality this year.

Hail. 

Suarez outperformed CR7 in a purely footballing sense IMO.  Best pure striker in the world atm.  

Take it easy on me guys.  Chelsea supporter here.  referred to this thread by DC9

Edited by SkinssRvA
  • Like 1

Suarez outperformed CR7 in a purely footballing sense IMO.  Best pure striker in the world atm.  

Take it easy on me guys.  Chelsea supporter here.  referred to this thread by DC9

Sorry to hear that, mate. :P

Welcome to the thread. Just know that it is dominated by supporters of some small club from a little city on the Irish Sea. :D

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that, mate. :P

Welcome to the thread. Just know that it is dominated by supporters of some small club from a little city on the Irish Sea. :D

Haha, I see!  Might I add that I follow a team in all major top leagues, so I can still enjoy my Saturday's/Sunday's.  I just love having something to do before 1pm on Sunday's too...makes for a very eventful day during the fall

• Like 1

At least Jurgy had plenty to say about taking a presser in the satelite kitchen

Olé ‏@Ole_LFC 2m2 minutes ago

1f606.png

Always liked Klopp.  But then again I always liked Mourinho too so what do I know.

Chelsea got too negative under Mourinho and I was sad to see him go, but understand the need.

Klopp has had a side that has been absolutely decimated by injuries.  If I were Klopp, at the top of my list would be Striker and Keeper.  Mingolet for me is not a technical keeper.  Benteke although not terribly poor, was not worth the change to get him and doesn't fit Klopp's system.  You have some technical ability in midfield and I especially rate Coutinho.  

• Like 1