Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Any aspirations for a competent back 4 next year just went out the window.

Flanno need surgery again. Damn, kid showed very well last season.

Counting Flanno is akin to counting on Sturridge. Neither can be the foundation of anything at this point. They will just be an added bonus going forward...
  • Like 1

Yup. Just waiting for il presidente to finally admit he can't fund what needs to be funded, be happy that he's presided over the greatest 30 year period in Milan's history, and enjoy his retirement with a massive profit in his back pocket. 

I have no logical reason why Milan has such a grip on my soul but it really, really does. 

And it's really, really heartbreaking to see the absolute carnage going on there week in, week out. 

Su emitenza can't afford it no more, calcio is not what it used to be and the financial fairplay isn't helping either.

Edit: According to Brands (GM of PSV) Liverpool and the evil empire are the front runners for Depay.

Edited by FrFan

Lambert starts ..... on his own, rendering him useless. 

The Steven Gerrard farewell tour continues when he doesn't deserve to be out their on FIFA. 

And Sterling keeps his place yet Ibe doesn't.

I'm past caring. 

2-0 QPR. Liverpool disgracefully started playing for 7th a whiles back. 

It's cold. Raining. And QPR are scrapping. Glad I'm warm and relaxed in the house. 

Hail. 

Atmosphere and 80% of the side are dreadful.

Coutinho is fantastic.

Yup. Yet again you can hear the players shouting at each other. 

Yet again Coutinho is the quality you expect along with 10 other also rans. 

Yet again I'm happy I'm warm inside and not cold and wet having paid for this ****e. 

This season can't end fast enough. 

Hail. 

There you go. 

All but relegated Rangers, with the worst away record in the entire league, drawing 1-1 at Anfield and looking a good bet for a winner. 

Tell me if the boos are audible at the end. Going the store ..... LMAO. And now we have a saved penalty from Captain No Longer Fantastic. Sums it up. 

#completedisgraceagainpleasegonowrodgers

Hail. 

...if they would have done this back in Sept-Dec, they'd be champions

#becausearsenal

They were assimilating players and giving key ones time off so we wouldn't have a repeat of extensive injury spells. I think we have shown what his can become.

Next year won't be easy. City will pump more oil into the etihad, Chelsea will bring in Otto Rehagel to teach them how to be even more boring.

Normally I don't have an issue with bunkering tactics.  I mean if that's the way you need to win then that's fine.  But generally it's used by teams that have lesser talent and I think it's sad that a a club can spend that ungodly amount of money to play that way.

• Like 3

I don't like watching Mou's teams play, but it does work. The problem when lower level teams bunker is that they lack the quality when they do go forward to make it count. Not so, with Chelsea. But, as an owner, Abramowich has a right to **** that his high priced team is a glorified Stoke City. 

Edited by Elessar78
  • Like 1

Let's analyze who their super duper attacking players are: Cesc, Hazard, Costa.

Cesc is great at making killer passes. So he fits.

Hazard is really their only flair player needed to unlock stubborn, organized defenses and subsquently played a huge role for them this season.

Costa is a mack truck of a striker, kinda like Drogba or Milito. 

So, no, world class flair players they don't have apart from Hazard (Maaaybe OSCAR. Maybe.) and Mou doesn't want them (think Ronaldinho) and they don't necessarily want to play there. But I"m sure once the offer sheet is laid out, they think "I could do worse."