Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

So Sterling apparently turned down £100,000 a week and wants £150,000. I do not believe the he will be a Red next year. I also believe he will not develop in a club like Madrid and will end up playing for Southampton or a Serie A team in a few years and everyone will talk about what could have been rather than what it...

Looks like the Spurs defenders have spent a night on the pi$$!

Tottenham being Tottenham then?

As Gary Neville said:

https://vine.co/v/OMqKvdHAlwW

Ozil is officially the most difficult player to figure out. He is an enigma. 42 million for an enigma. Doesn't seem justified.

I do not know how an Arsenal fan can watch the team without Ozil, and watch him in the game, and think this. It just doesnt make sense.

The guy has arguably been the best player in the Premiership since he came back.

He was crap today but overall has been the best guy on the team since he's come back. He's just not emotional and ppl freak out over that. Don't fall into the trap bro

he wasnt anywhere near crap yesterday, lol

Origi says hi there with a hat trick :D

after a 5 month goalless run?

You KNOW that there's tapping up going on. Madrid saying things like if you don't sign we'll bump your weekly pay. Dirty Chelsea Madrid. For them, no transfer fee, they're still coming out ahead even if they pay him 150K/week

He's under contract until 2016 so they'll be a fee involved this summer. 

No way does he walk for nothing and now City are rumoured to be interested (not happening as Liverpool won't see to a rival), that can only force Madrid's hand. 

Hail. 

So Sterling apparently turned down £100,000 a week and wants £150,000. I do not believe the he will be a Red next year. I also believe he will not develop in a club like Madrid and will end up playing for Southampton or a Serie A team in a few years and everyone will talk about what could have been rather than what it...

I think it's more his representatives but still, if he wants paying like that when he's only had 3 years in the game relatively speaking, and a VERY up and down 3 years at that; I'm moving forward with Ibe and taking as much moneys I can get. 

Hail. 

I think it's more his representatives but still, if he wants paying like that when he's only had 3 years in the game relatively speaking, and a VERY up and down 3 years at that; I'm moving forward with Ibe and taking as much moneys I can get.

Hail.

While I want Raheem to stay, I still think Ibe will be better. If they use the Sterling transfer as bargaining chip to bring Isco to Anfield I would be a very happy boy!!

Why wait for summer? Arsenal strongly linked by equally strong rumors to strong, left-footed Argentine winger Paulo Dybala of Palermo.

I can't figure out which I like better, Dybala or Vietto. Both have the potential to be the next Aguero, imo. Similar styles and obviously boat-loads of talent.

Moreno is in poor form and their taking away Coutinho.

Sakho looks rough... they are clearly attacking that Sakho side of the defense.

Very disciplined effort from Swansea in the first half.  If we want to be 4th after next weekend we need 3 here.  Has to happen.

BTW... most of you already know that I KNOW EVERYTHING...

but now I'm in BR's head

Adam @DC9AdamW 53m53 minutes ago

I'm bringing off Moreno for Gerrard at Halftime. Henderson can play LM/LWB

0 retweets 1 favorite

You can't stop Jordan Henderson you can only hope to contain him! Blokes on fire the last few games!

I had a run like that in 2006... or as I call it, "The Summer of Love".  I was slaying that year.  I spent the entire world cup aggressively dating Luca Tone's cousin in Anchorage, AK.  She was up there for an internship. Heart be still...

Good lord.  Reading are through.  3-0?

BR has to be close to climax here.   He has Allen AND Glen on the pitch AT Swansea. #Trifecta