Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Please tell me you or his parents had him down the ER to be checked out?

Who do we start at the back the replay next Monday then?

Sakho, Toure and Can?

Hail. 

I hope his dad took him after he left the game. I've been trying to contact him, no response yet.

• Like 1

I don't think the play on Skrtel was dirty, some of the other **** that Gestede did was filfth... but alas.  Martin was just unlucky in how he landed, but I honestly didn't look at the play in the air too closely.  I was too busy making sure he didn't land on his head or neck.  Looked like his shoulder blades hit first and then his head.  Probably knocked him out and knocked the air out of him at the same time.

Might've been chippy considering the competition, but Gestede isn't known as a dirty player.

I know why Bowyer played the way he did, but keeping Rhodes on the bench the whole time really limited our attack.  He's not been on the same form as last couple of years but he's still a poacher with double digit goals already this year.  Maybe a bit more attacking minded at home next time.

Dear Lord. Skrtel's wife. :o

We got a monumental one on our hands today. Let's see if we can't buck our embarrassing trends of form at OT. If we're gonna do it, now seems like a better time than any. COYG.

Does absolutely nothing for me. Shrugs. 

I would say if you don't beat a real poor Utd side, or at the least take them back to the Emirates, you don't deserve to retain the Cup. 

But then with the ridiculous amount of luck Utd continue to have, your liable to play them off the park, they have one chance, and go through. 

Regardless, I hope you embarrass them massively!

Hail 

I just have a hatred for Fellaini... Finally gets a yellow card after 6 fouls, even Rojo should have copped a red for the tackle from behind

That DeGea save has kept man. U in the cup for a few minutes more at least

DiMaria sent off.... Not that anyone would notice, £60m , the amount of diving getting beyond a joke now

I just have a hatred for Fellaini... Finally gets a yellow card after 6 fouls, even Rojo should have copped a red for the tackle from behind

That DeGea save has kept man. U in the cup for a few minutes more at least

My bro and I counted 8 fouls on Fellaini before he saw yellow, and 3 dives from Di Maria - who is an absolute DISGRACE! :lol:

What the Reds could accomplish with De Gea.  Best form in the world right now, no close second.

Huge win for us today!  Hopefully this shows the guys that they can stand toe to toe with these "elite" teams on the road and can come away with points.  

Hate to see Ox go down the way he did.  Hopefully it's not too serious of a hamstring pull, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's done for this season, and he was playing very solidly today.

• Like 1