Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jasons performance last night...Deja vu

skinnyles

No, but if you would like, I can start one.

There is just something weird about taking the time to jump on someone about a thread about an ex skin when if one wasn't interested in the thread, one could just pass it by and go one to the next one.

There is just something weird about taking the time to jump on someone about a thread about an ex skin when if one wasn't interested in the thread, one could just pass it by and go one to the next one.

Please do; I would love to see what they will do to you. Go for it; can't wait to see your new avatar.

To the whiny little ****es arguing about whether this thread should exist here or not please STFU! If the mods want to move it I'm pretty certain they will do just that. Sheesh.

ok, well to the whiny little ****es who tell us to 1. use the search function 2. post Redskins related stories ONLY in the stadium 3. NEVER start a thread that already has plenty of discussion in other threads or it's own previous thread, how about some consistancy?

Sorry, if you are going to chastise for breaking ONE of those precepts of thread starting, then why should we not chastise when ALL THREE ARE BROKEN.

There is also something about taking the time to read the rules and the posting guidelines. There were JC threads in the ATN section that Skinnyles could have joined in, but he didn't. He started his own thread wondering why nobody was talking about it, when he didn't even bother to click on the "Around the NFL" section to see.

Give me a break guy. Hopefully if you start that NASCAR thread as you suggested, we'll see a "Hi There! :)" coming soon.

So, by your logic, anything about Joe Gibbs should not be on this board because he is no longer the coach of the Redskins. Glad to see the interest in this thread picking up.

No Joe Gibbs is the RETIRED Ex Head Coach of the Redskins. He is, was and always will be a Redskins fan. Coach Gibbs comments about the NFL are generally Redskins related. Jason Campbell is the ex starting qb who NOW plays for the Raiders. That's where threads about Mark Brunell, Colt Brennan,Chase Daniel,Patrick Ramsey, Ladell Betts,Rock Cartwright,and any other ex Redskin is the ATN;)

There is also something about taking the time to read the rules and the posting guidelines. There were JC threads in the ATN section that you could have joined in, but you didn't. You started your own thread wondering why nobody was talking about it, when you didn't even bother to click on the "Around the NFL" section to see.

Give me a break guy. Hopefully, we'll see a "Hi There! :)" coming soon.

ddyork didn't start the thread..I did...pay attention now. By the way HTTR !!!

ok, well to the whiny little ****es who tell us to 1. use the search function 2. post Redskins related stories ONLY in the stadium 3. NEVER start a thread that already has plenty of discussion in other threads or it's own previous thread, how about some consistancy?

Sorry, if you are going to chastise for breaking ONE of those precepts of thread starting, then why should we not chastise when ALL THREE ARE BROKEN.

My answer to that is who gives a ****? If one doesn't abide by the guidelines then they will have to eventually deal with the consequences. Argue about the topic. Otherwise use the PM feature.

Well I already gave my thoughts on Campbell and the game overall the ATN thread from last night, so I am not going to re-type everything I said, however what I can add is that listening to sports talk radio this morning, there are two majority opinions on Campbell's performance (and this will probably sound familiar)

1) It was just the first game, passes were off just by a few inches, that will be fixed once timing gets down. If those passes connect, we score on both plays, if only, if only, if only....

2) Dude is not starting QB material, but hey, he aint JaMarcuss Russell, so I guess he will do for the time being until we find a real QB....lets see what Colt can do

So yeah, Campbell has played one preseason game for the Raiders, and already it sounds like he has been there for five seasons.

So by your logic you can go to a place you have barely been ...there are rules that are about a decade old that everybody else seems to follow....

You might want to check out the guy's join date before jumping to conclusions about where he's been.

As far as topics on JC, I'd think they'll fade away over time if we let them or the mods step in and stop it.

JC is no longer a Redskin but the topic itself remains a curiosity if nothing else.

There have been many topics relating to active ex-team members on the Stadium boards, Arrington, Pierce and Bailey are just a few. I don’t recall a mod stepping in on any of those threads unless the crowd became unruly.

JC's problem was that he didn't play in garbage time; that's when he scores all his TD's. Which is why I find it laughable that morons keep comparing his stats to McNabb's. There is a huge difference. McNabb scored his TD's against defenses that were playing hard and trying to win; Campbell scored his Td's against defenses that had basically already won and were trying to get through the rest of the game injury free. A little bit of a difference. If you look, 75% of Campbell's TD's last year came in garbage time.

The only moron are ones who repeat misinformation without looking this crap up... and say "all his TD's", (aka 100%) followed by (75% of his TD's)... which is it?

FYI-a)... out of all JC's TD's in 2009, 4 came in what could be considered "garbage time" (aka 20%). Please elaborate how "all" of even (75%) of his TD's come in junk time.

FYI-B)... JC scored 20 TD's.

FYI-c)... Dallas has a great defense... correct? Same defense that snuffed out Ocho Cinco, TO and Palmer last week.

Lastly. Its preseason. Who cares? The only impressive QB play I have seen is in the NFL from Flacco. Brees, Brady, Romo sits to pee, etc have all looked rusty. Its amazing how 13 attempts could garner such contempt from on ex fanbase... This is akin to beating a dead horse, WITH a dead horse.

:beatdeadhorse:

Archived