Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jasons performance last night...Deja vu

skinnyles

i agree with them both. Pushing jason campbell to the atn after we have spent the last 5 years talking about him is ridiculous. This was his first game without a skin uniform, and so it is relevant to all us fans.

We talk about players from other teams all the time. In fact, we talk about players who aren't even in the nfl all the time (ncaa fanboys know who you are).

Keep campbell in here. At least until he isn't so fresh in all our minds.

qft

I'm not a VIP or anything, but I'm glad this thread was posted in, "The Stadium", because it is Redskins related, and I almost never look in the general NFL forum. We have, "should we" threads in here on players from other teams constantly, as well as threads on college players around draft time. This thread is relevant to those who are only interested in the Skins, and therefore seems perfectly relevant in the Redskins specific forum.

I concur wholeheartedly. I also was very interested to get anyone's reaction to Jason's performance last night. Glad to see it on this board also. Also, this board has too many tattletales. Get a life, people.

I love the people who come in here complaining about another JC thread, but yet took the time out of there day to hit reply on the thread. There is a very simple solution to seeing this thread.......skip to the next one. As for JC last night, it's preseason. The Raiders offense last year was awful. At least JC can manage the game much more than Jamarcus and limit the offensive mistakes. The raiders have a great D and won more games then we did last year. I hope he has a good season this year as I will be watching him closely hoping he succeeds. JC is an instant upgrade to the Raiders as Donny5 is an instant upgrade to us.

I concur wholeheartedly. I also was very interested to get anyone's reaction to Jason's performance last night. Glad to see it on this board also. Also, this board has too many tattletales. Get a life, people.

For a guy with 34 posts, you're awefully quick to chastise the mods. Try reading the rules; they are sticklers for them.

Here we go again...this belongs in ATN.

Same jc different team ...no surprise;)

So, by your logic, anything about Joe Gibbs should not be on this board because he is no longer the coach of the Redskins. Glad to see the interest in this thread picking up.

I am surprised how many overlook what Zorn did to Jason. Sure he never lit up teams under Gibbs, but he always had a thin and tiny WR group to work with, and an injury prone patchwork offensive line. Stuffing the west coast down his throat and changing his mechanics, even a kid could predict he was a horrible fit for the west coast. The red zone package he had featured Thrash, for years!

So, by your logic, anything about Joe Gibbs should not be on this board because he is no longer the coach of the Redskins. Glad to see the interest in this thread picking up.

So by your logic you can go to a place you have barely been and chastise people for not doing it your way when there are rules that are about a decade old that everybody else seems to follow. In psychology there's a term for people like you...

He was a Redskin. By your logic, no threads at all about ex Redskins, albeit Joe Gibbs, the Hogs, Riggens, Sean Taylor, etc. I also do not think that the more posts one has necessarily equates to the intelligence of the post. Get a Life.

He was a Redskin. By your logic, no threads at all about ex Redskins, albeit Joe Gibbs, the Hogs, Riggens, Sean Taylor, etc. I also do not think that the more posts one has necessarily equates to the intelligence of the post. Get a Life.

Keyword - WAS

Also, it's spelled R-I-G-G-I-N-S

Spelling does tend to bring down the intelligence of the post especially when it's Riggins. And get a life? Wow, have you learned any comebacks since the 1980's? Are you going to quote Police Academy next?

So by your logic you can go to a place you have barely been and chastise people for not doing it your way when there are rules that are about a decade old that everybody else seems to follow. In psychology there's a term for people like you...

Ahhh I seee, However, there is an even more easier solution for you.....don't click on the thread if your going to cry about it. JC was a large portion of the organization and many of us will be following him closely based on his success.

Keyword - WAS

Also, it's spelled R-I-G-G-I-N-S

Spelling does tend to bring down the intelligence of the post especially when it's Riggins. And get a life? Wow, have you learned any comebacks since the 1980's? Are you going to quote Police Academy next?

Gibbs WAS a Redskin also. So, we don't post about him either?

Damn, I am sick of seeing JC threads. He moved on, the 'Skins moved on, why don't other people?

I agree. But I'm also willing to bet that there were as many Skins fans last night watching him play as Raiders fans. Was it the Skins holding him back? Is the man we all rooted for going to come out looking like Montana? As Redskins fan's we would all like to see him do well. The fact is they made the right move. About an hour after Shanny got here he was gone. Why? Watch the highlights of the game. Now if this continues into week 10 then some may need to go see somebody.

Nothing wrong with this thread in this place. He was a Redskin.

Threads about former Redskins are fine when they are in context to something that relating to Redskins, Redskins football, a Redskins related event, or something else of significant importance to Redskins' fans. How a former player played in a pre-season game for another team against another team does not qualify. Winston October played for us..that doesn't mean that Edmonton Eskimo threads are on topic for The Stadium, y`see?

I go to this board every day year round. I am a skins fan in Texas who enjoys getting tidbits from the boards. I don't think I started the chastising. Nothing wrong with this thread in this place. He was a Redskin.

I have never said I had a problem with this thread. I have a problem with people like you telling people that have been here for years how to run their site.

As far as him being a skin, Champ Bailey has plenty of threads in ATN. If people want to keep the thread here; that's great. But don't be pissed that people find it annoying that there is yet another JC thread on a board that has discussed his horrific career ad nauseum. It's sort of like how they shut down the Cult of Colt. Plenty of people have love for that loser, but he is in Oakland now. So I can get their perspective.

Bottom line, it seems when you break the rules and get mad at people for pointing out the obvious, you're asking to start crap.

Archived