Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual Pre Season/Season Where or how can I watch the game thread. Version 2010.(M.E.T.)

Quixote

howdy howdy,

I started this thread to see if we can help each other find the broadcast in our local areas--if it exists.

I've checked all of my local (non cable) stations' broadcast schedules and can't seem to find who will broadcast tomorrow's game. They've usually broadcast it locally via CSN feed.

Please, HALP! I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Do you happen to know if it is going to be broadcast or am I going to have to go sit in a bar? I could've sworn that, in the past, it was Fox.

(searched and scanned Stadium, couldn't find any related thread from this season)

anyone know a good site that streams preseason for us not in dc and dont have nfl network

you have brighthouse i assume. baynews 9 is hardly worth the lack of NFL network. plus, does Tampa really need a 24 hour news network? I mean, redneck beats his wife in Pasco. Drunk runs over somebody on Gulf Blvd in Clearwater. This can be done once a day...

If you can't tell I hate brighthouse and Tampa. And I say **** weather on the nines...

To answer your question, no I don't know any sites. But I know the pain of brighthouse and it is why I have direct tv. To quote Bill Clinton, "I feel your pain."

Your best bet is to go to a place like O'Brien's or Barnacles. Barnacles has a crapload of TV's.

No catching the redskins in NC for week 2,3, or 4 unless they are on NFL network.

Try Slammin' Sammys. Its an over-the-top sports bar with pretty decent food (from what I remember). They should have the game on, for sure.

Give them a hollar.

2407 South Croatan Highway

Nags Head, NC 27959-9015

(252) 449-2255

Try Slammin' Sammys. Its an over-the-top sports bar with pretty decent food (from what I remember). They should have the game on, for sure.

Give them a hollar.

2407 South Croatan Highway

Nags Head, NC 27959-9015

(252) 449-2255

Didn't they go out of business? There's another place where they used to be. I could be wrong and they moved somewhere else though

We don't get NFL Network. I live MD, I have Sattilite TV, and yet, I cannot get a channel that will air the Redskins game. They force feed this county nothing but Baltimore stations and make it a monopoly market for the Ravens. I'd probably be better off if I had an antanna on the house since then I could actaully catch the airwaves of DC stations. But the bottom line is I'd like to see the game tonight against the bills, but network schedules/tv companies are not allowing me too. I know many others here are having this same problem. Since TV networks are being such a pain, how can we see the game online?

You can watch it online.

Best quality is going to be from buying the stream from NFL Network. It is HD quality.

Second, you can watch a stream from someone else on P2P sharing sites.

Some stream NFL network everyday...Here is a link to a stream that might work:

http://www.firstrow.net/watch/23663/1/watch-buffalo-bills-vs-washington-redskins.html

Do similar searches for streaming tv, nfl network stream, etc....

You'll find it!

on NFL Network for me...but sadly i took my outerbanks vacation early this year. No catching the redskins in NC for week 2,3, or 4 unless they are on NFL network.

It is shown locally on channel 3. Most Outer Banks homes have Charter so that's the channel.

I'm here right now and it was listed online.

Just went to NFL.com. And not only will they let you sign up to listen to Sam & Sonny, they'll let you sign up to watch the preseason games.

(And they have something they call "Game Rewind", which supposedly lets you watch the regular season games. Nothing on their site says the games are delayed, but with the name "Rewind", I assume it is.)

So I may actually be watching the game, tonight, not just listening to it.

Archived