Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Youtube video that you may get a kick out of

kiingspadee

Robin (MissU28) posted it in the random thread last night. Funny stuff.

Jeff Foxworthy summed up Huntsville this way...

We've been goin everywhere in this tour, I mean not just big cities, we're goin everywhere. We were in Huntsville, Alabama A couple a months ago and uh, You know even growin up in the south I never realized the NASA space camp was in Huntsville, Alabama. Cuz that's just two words that dont seem like they belong together, NASA and Alabama.

Cuz they might be trainin' 'em there, they're not lettin people from Alabama fly this stuff.

"HEY HOUSTON, IT'S DARK AS CRAP UP HERE! Waitaminnit I did it wrong, Break one-nine!

Look, we got problems, Ed's dun busted out the capsule winda' tryin to hit a satelite with a beer bottle! And we need to know how to unstop the toilet, the boys ate all the freeze-dried chili and they're tore up somethin bad!"

And you know the thing is, southerners are as smart as anybody else in this country, our only problem is we just cant keep the most ignorant amongst us off the television. That's the truth. I mean, every time we have a disaster, they never film a doctor or a lawyer, they always get that woman in the moo-moo and the sponge rollers.

"It was pandelerium! I thought we'd be killed or even worse. I looked out the window in time to see the chicken's house go right over our roof! All I could think was Caroline still has my casserole dish!"

How do those reporters keep a straight face ?

The only reference was when the newscaster stated "Emotions were running high"

And when I first saw the guy, I began to think the video was actually a non-fiction parody. Couldn't believe that guy was for real.

What would even be funnier is to hear the exchange between Antoine and the intruder as he chased him out.

"Now you get yo buns outta here before I have to grab my broom and sweep you out like a little bug. Go on. Get on out. You gonna make me real feisty in a minute, you rapist wannabe !!"

Archived