Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Malcolm Kelly injures hamstring at Donovan McNabb's 'Hell Week'

SkinsNatsFan

One of my all time favorite Redskins, Gary Clark always had problems with his hammy. He would sit out practice because of hamstring problems and then play lights out football on Sunday. These things happen in football. No worries.

True enough. Research is a bit conflicting,but if anything,it is beginning to get consistent with when to best stretch and what it actually may help and not help. To say that research is causing a few ripples in the fitness world would be an understatement. :)

Yup.

thanks for backing the post up, i thought people would jump all over me for saying it but apparently not :)

One of my all time favorite Redskins, Gary Clark always had problems with his hammy. He would sit out practice because of hamstring problems and then play lights out football on Sunday. These things happen in football. No worries.

gary clark thru his first 2 NFL seasons: 146 catches, 2191 yards, 12 TDs, 1 Probowl.

malcolm kelly thru his first 2 NFL seasons: 28 catches, 365 yards, 0 TDs, 0 Probowls.

theyre a little different. one guy was lights out off the bat so his hammies were just a bummer and delaying him from getting back out there. kelly has had one nice game (and frankly one nice catch in that game) in his short career and missed a lot of time already. the 8 ball on his career says: outlook does not look good.

malcolm kelly thru his first 2 NFL seasons: 28 catches, 365 yards, 0 TDs, 1 Probowls.

i dont think kelly has gone to a probowl yet...

he might be headed to the HOF too with those stats! no TDs and still make the prowbowl... he must be great at hydrating his teammates

gary clark thru his first 2 NFL seasons: 146 catches, 2191 yards, 12 TDs, 1 Probowl.

malcolm kelly thru his first 2 NFL seasons: 28 catches, 365 yards, 0 TDs, 0 Probowls.

theyre a little different. one guy was lights out off the bat so his hammies were just a bummer and delaying him from getting back out there. kelly has had one nice game (and frankly one nice catch in that game) in his short career and missed a lot of time already. the 8 ball on his career says: outlook does not look good.

In no way am I camparing Clark to Kelly. I was just saying that athletes have their medical issues and thats why we have trainers on staff.

HTTR

In no way am I camparing Clark to Kelly. I was just saying that athletes have their medical issues and thats why we have trainers on staff.

HTTR

Yea there is nothing to compare at all with those two. Clark played in the USFL for a few season before even coming to th Redskins. So its not like we got Clark as a rookie.

Archived