Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

H.P.: Your request is being processed... Tea Party Federation Expels Mark Williams Over 'Offensive' Response To NAACP's Racism Charge

Nickclone

Even if this were his attempt at satire, there is truth in jest and his past is laced with bigotry. This guy has protested a mosque near ground zero in New York, said Muslims worship a "monkey God" and called Obama an Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug. This guy is definitely a bigot.

That's not bigotry.

1. I certainly don't want the mosque RIGHT NEXT to ground zero considering the fact that radical Muslims were responsible for 3,000 American deaths in an act of holy war. I don't care that most Muslims aren't violent. The entire idea of a mosque right there is unnecessary.

2. Obama has many ties to Indonesia and actually spoke on behalf of his cousin Raila Odinga of the Luo community in Kenya who wanted to implement Sharia law.

here is the difference between tea party and other protests open the link to look

http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2010/03/29/searchlight-vs-l-a-rival-rallies-reveal-stark-rightleft-divide/?singlepage=true

That might be the most laughable "comparison" I've ever seen.

I've been to Tea Party rallies, health care rallies, Obama rallies, McCain rallies, and congressional rallies for both Dems and Reps. (I go to a lot because I'm frequently covering them in one way or another while trying to pursue a career in journalism.) And without fail, I could have taken several dozen pictures at every single one of them that would make the attendees look like total nutjobs.

That's what happens every time thousands of people get together in one place. There will always be crazies.

That's not bigotry.

1. I certainly don't want the mosque RIGHT NEXT to ground zero considering the fact that radical Muslims were responsible for 3,000 American deaths in an act of holy war. I don't care that most Muslims aren't violent. The entire idea of a mosque right there is unnecessary.

2. Obama has many ties to Indonesia and actually spoke on behalf of his cousin Raila Odinga of the Luo community in Kenya who wanted to implement Sharia law.

1. What if they were doing it to try and say that the large majority of muslims were as horrified by the murder of all of those people as anyone else? Why does it matter that much to you? Horrible, despicable people did that to those buildings, not all muslims; and the muslims I know and work with say that the people who did that aren't even real muslims at all. Just people trying to use it to further a political and ideolical goal.

2. Facts suck! Gotta hate those. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/kenya.asp

Looks like I'm sucked back in:

Haha, falsehoods and talking points? How do you expect them to find illegal immigrants? Especially when Brewer said this:

(hmm, tags wouldn't work).

So if she claims that she doesn't know what one looks like, than how can they honestly stop someone? To think this bill doesn't work off of racial stereotypes is asinine. The fact that they don't offer protections against racial profiling (they can ask anyone of their choosing for papers for minor occurrences not citing arrests) and the bills they tacked on: people with accents won't be allowed to English (I wonder what accents they mean) and banning "ethnic studies" in schools.

Why do you keep asking why the NAACP isn't racist? I told you why already, it's not because of it's black members, its because their goal isn't to oppress other people for their benefit.

Once again, I never said the tea party shouldn't be allowed to express their opinions. Once again, I did say that they need to be held responsible for what they do say and what they endorse. I don't know how else I can explain it to you, I don't seem to be the one misinformed here.

here is the difference between tea party and other protests open the link to look

http://pajamasmedia.com/zombie/2010/03/29/searchlight-vs-l-a-rival-rallies-reveal-stark-rightleft-divide/?singlepage=true

Could you have picked a more biased site to try and prove your point? You have eight photos for the right wing (half of them with attractive women) and for the left you have thirteen that is just filled with vitriol. Actually, they both are filled with vitriol, but I guess if a hot girl or children are holding the signs its ok? Not to mention the site leans to the right, look at the adds, the user comments and the other articles. You shouldn't post an op-ed piece as some type of fact.

That's not bigotry.

1. Yes, radical, violent fundamentalists, these aren't those people. Now, if radical, violent fundamentalists wanted to set up shop next to ground zero, I could understand that.

2. This is all false, read more about it: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/kenya.asp

3. I guess you're not going to touch the "monkey God" comment?

Damn, the OP got pwned in his own thread. Misinformation amok!

"Pwned"? Would you like to offer up you opinion on this topic or just make erroneously, stupid statement?

That's not bigotry.

1. Are you serious? Well **** lets not let there be a mosque anywhere in New York or Pennsylvania because the 9/11 attacks occurred in those states. Where should they be allowed to build a mosque? Because to you it doesn't matter that these people had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 other than sharing a religion that over a billion people practice. This mosque had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11.

You want to limit religious freedoms in a country that was built to protect religious freedoms because some extremists committed terrorism. Really?

Islam is not to blame for 9/11 a few radicals are to blame. Just like Christianity or Catholicism isn't to blame for Eric Rudolph.

Why do you keep asking why the NAACP isn't racist? I told you why already, it's not because of it's black members, its because their goal isn't to oppress other people for their benefit.

I don't know where you found your definition of "racism," but oppression isn't the only qualifier.

A great comparison for those stupid enough to believe it and not do a quick google search.

gunshot.jpg

Oh look at that... threatening gun violence... by a group known to carry firearms to their protests no less!

tree-of-liberty-guy.jpg

Oh look at that, a threatening sign held by an armed protester.

We-came-unarmed-this-time.jpg

well that's a welcome change!

I forgot if it aint huffington post it aint real

whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night is you're business. Since you wanted to play that game, see above.

That's the tip of the iceberg. Let me know if you want me to keep bursting bubbles.

Looks like I'm sucked back in:

Haha, falsehoods and talking points? How do you expect them to find illegal immigrants? Especially when Brewer said this:

(hmm, tags wouldn't work).

So if she claims that she doesn't know what one looks like, than how can they honestly stop someone? To think this bill doesn't work off of racial stereotypes is asinine. The fact that they don't offer protections against racial profiling (they can ask anyone of their choosing for papers for minor occurrences not citing arrests) and the bills they tacked on: people with accents won't be allowed to English (I wonder what accents they mean) and banning "ethnic studies" in schools.

So I SHOWED you the actual law, and proved you were DEAD WRONG. It expressly prohibits racial profiling. And your refutation of that is posting a video of the governor saying that they're not going after people because of their appearance? :ols::ols::ols:

EVERYTHING. EVERY LAST BIT of evidence in this thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're wrong about Arizona. You're wrong. It happens. A simple, "oops, didn't realize that." And the whole thing is over. You're digging the hole deeper by posting videos that SUPPORT MY POSITION!!!! :ols:

Oh, and I don't know who the people are who "won't be allowed to English" but apparently you're one of them. :ols:

You cited percentages (that you made up) of white membership in the Tea Parties as your "proof" they're racist. The only other example you provided has been 100% refuted.

Learn the facts. Then come back and we'll have ourselves a nice civil discussion, mmkay? :)

No obviously they aren't. If you want to believe that everything that doesn't support you're views is a fabrication feel free... no one ever said being crazy was illegal.

holocaust-healthcare-sign.jpg

I'm sure this one was fake too. I mean no one would use an image of holocaust victims would they? Of course not. Thinkprogress probably faked it!

Long article on racism and tea party. Mark Williams isn't some lone nut there are quite a few people like him running with the Tea Party's

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/07/15/2087023/tea-party-rejects-racist-label.html#ixzz0u5RyI7FX

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist.

“I don’t want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status,” he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies.

In several instances, tea party members with racist backgrounds such as Roper have played a role in party events. At the same time, The Kansas City Star has found, white nationalist groups are encouraging members to attend tea parties. One organization based in St. Louis is sponsoring tea parties of its own.

So I SHOWED you the actual law, and proved you were DEAD WRONG. It expressly prohibits racial profiling. And your refutation of that is posting a video of the governor saying that they're not going after people because of their appearance? :ols::ols::ols:

EVERYTHING. EVERY LAST BIT of evidence in this thread proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're wrong about Arizona. You're wrong. It happens. A simple, "oops, didn't realize that." And the whole thing is over. You're digging the hole deeper by posting videos that SUPPORT MY POSITION!!!! :ols:

Oh, and I don't know who the people are who "won't be allowed to English" but apparently you're one of them. :ols:

You cited percentages (that you made up) of white membership in the Tea Parties as your "proof" they're racist. The only other example you provided has been 100% refuted.

Learn the facts. Then come back and we'll have ourselves a nice civil discussion, mmkay? :)

You're becoming redundant, I guess you admitting that "solely" was removed doesn't mean anything? What the governor said (saying she basically has no way of finding an illegal alien other than what people "assume") somehow benefits you? I guess the fact that you choose to ignore that SB1070 also fires teachers with accents and bans ethnic studies in schools is my fault?

Yes, I made up that 80% of tea party members are white...wait...no I didn't:

http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/07/a-tea-party-fairytale/

http://washingtonindependent.com/76833/poll-elevent-percent-of-americans-have-attended-tea-parties-movement-is-overwhelmingly-white-male-and-conservative

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/02/17/cnn-poll-who-are-the-tea-party-activists/?eref=marqueeflipper&fbid=7PxMeKEjI87

http://radioviceonline.com/gallup-tea-party-demographics-represent-mainstream-america/

You're becoming redundant, I guess you admitting that "solely" was removed doesn't mean anything? What the governor said (saying she basically has no way of finding an illegal alien other than what people "assume") somehow benefits you? I guess the fact that you choose to ignore that SB1070 also fires teachers with accents and bans ethnic studies in schools is my fault?

"Solely" being removed changes EVERYTHING. God, I'd be better off trying to explain this to my 3-year old. :ols:

And please tell me, what did you want the governor to say? She said race won't be considered in enforcing this law. If that was wrong, what's the right answer?

And show me the text of the bill that dismisses teachers with accents, with a link, as I did when refuting you, and I'll agree with you. Until then, you continue to be full of **** and wrong; as has been proven repeatedly.

The assault on the Tea Party has only just begun.

Misdirection of the electorate.

The misdirection of the electorate began long ago. An assault on a group whose own party seems to want them to go away might be unique though, since it probably will come from both sides off the aisle at times.

We've seen so many fearmongering fantasyland misdirection campaigns lately, particularly (though not uniquely) from the right, that this one will hardly even register on the meter. Anymore, it seems that if you want your idiotic claim to get any attention at all, it has to be REALLY outlandish. "Pallin' around with terrorists," "death panels," "born in Kenya," "dodging sniper fire" type stuff. Otherwise it just can't compete in the crackpot free market.

"Solely" being removed changes EVERYTHING. God, I'd be better off trying to explain this to my 3-year old. :ols:

And please tell me, what did you want the governor to say? She said race won't be considered in enforcing this law. If that was wrong, what's the right answer?

And show me the text of the bill that dismisses teachers with accents, with a link, as I did when refuting you, and I'll agree with you. Until then, you continue to be full of **** and wrong; as has been proven repeatedly.

Haha, removing it does change it, why else would they remove it? she said she has no idea how to identify an illegal immigrant, but "assumes" that other have their own methods. Once again, what do you think those methods are? Can you answer that, how would you identify an illegal immigrant in Arizona?

I didn't know proving my point meant I was wrong, you should do some research before you say I'm making stuff up. I just assumed that since you wanted to debate, you would know something on the subject:

Ethnic Studies Ban:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/05/12/arizona.ethnic.studies/index.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0510/37131.html

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/12/nation/la-na-ethnic-studies-20100512

Teacher's Accents:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/30/arizona-ethnic-studies-cl_n_558731.html

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/answer-sheet/teachers/heavily-accented-teachers-remo.html

http://www.newser.com/story/87456/arizona-goes-after-teachers-with-accents.html

This is tiresome.

The misdirection of the electorate began long ago. An assault on a group whose own party seems to want them to go away might be unique though, since it probably will come from both sides off the aisle at times.

We've seen so many fearmongering fantasyland misdirection campaigns lately, particularly (though not uniquely) from the right, that this one will hardly even register on the meter. Anymore, it seems that if you want your idiotic claim to get any attention at all, it has to be REALLY outlandish. "Pallin' around with terrorists," "death panels," "born in Kenya," "dodging sniper fire" type stuff. Otherwise it just can't compete in the crackpot free market.

The tea party currently has the momentum to help flush a large number of incumbents, mostly D's, out of office. This is why there is, and will continue to be, an all out assault on them. The R's are willing to look the other way, since they are not in the same amount of danger from the TP's.

Any, and every negative story, true or manufactured, will get plenty of airtime by the left leaning media. From now until the election.

For the D's, the TP is THE target for the upcoming election. Not whatever R they happen to be running against.

Reduce the TP's down to ignorant white racists, then tie every R to them.

That is the #1 strategy. And, there only hope, it seems.

I guess the fact that you choose to ignore that SB1070 also fires teachers with accents and bans ethnic studies in schools is my fault?

You wouldn't happen to be leaving out important facts in both those items would you?

It seems to be a trend :ols:

You wouldn't happen to be leaving out important facts in both those items would you?

It seems to be a trend :ols:

He certainly is leaving out important facts. The first being a strong accent is banned for those teaching English. An important distinction. The second however is a bull**** argument against ethnic studies, in that it promotes dissension and the like, claiming that they are teaching radicalism and hatred. I watched the school board loon from Arizona state his case and really his entire talking point could be restated "ignorant shades of brown are friendly shades of brown"

Another important point in all this is the timing. Arizona was already taking heat for their attempt to force cops to question "possible illegals" without defining just cause (they later changed the law... and yes you talking point machines I did read the actual bill and I've posted original and changed versions on this site before). Going after accents and minority studies right after the fact triggers my inner angry latino because my gut tells me the pale leadership in that state has an obvious hard on about brown folks in their state.... though that could just be too much hot sauce in my diet. :)

He certainly is leaving out important facts. The first being a strong accent is banned for those teaching English. An important distinction. The second however is a bull**** argument against ethnic studies, in that it promotes dissension and the like, claiming that they are teaching radicalism and hatred. That's one of the most insulting points I've ever heard anyone make with a straight face.

I watched that douchebag state his case and almost tossed my remote through the television set. The entire talking point could be restated "ignorant shades of brown are friendly shades of brown"

They said heavy accent, but who gets to decide what a heavy accent is? I have no problem with not being fluent or grammatically correct, but the accent is too vague.

I also want to add that the anti-incumbent sentiment isn't as bad as most people think, I believe only two or three incumbents lost their races.

Edit: 82 out of 84 won.

http://www.examiner.com/x-5738-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m6d10-Video-Jon-Stewart-gives-his-take-on-2010-Super-Tuesday-primary-night

Archived