Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donovan McNabb interview coming up on NFL Live

Puff Dragon

It seems like all of his interviews are about his days in Philly and a tiny bit about the Skins

Well yeah, it's the offseason. There's not much else to talk about regarding McNabb. If he has any inkling of success here, expect the media coverage to change in a big way; a la Brett Favre the Viking.

Here is what i remember:

-He doesn't think the Philly fans hate him, loved his time in philly, 11 years were alot of fun.

-Loves Andy Reid, asked to compare Shanny and Reid he says Shanny is a type of disciplinarian, like Reid in his early years. He wants everything to be perfect.

-One word to describe off season is "Joy", happy the Drama is over and he can focus on football.

-Happy to be in Washington.

-when they play the eagles all he is gonna be thinking about is to execute each play they run.

-he cant wait for the day he gets to hold up the Lombardi trophy.

Schefter added that what he said about the eagles he bought into while listening, and he bought a house in D.C. so he plans on being here for a long time.

I caught the interview this morning at the gym and I came away saying one thing:

Ok, I get it, you're appreciative of your time in Philly. But you're in DC now, at least try to act like you're excited to be here."

He didn't say Washington or Shanahan once in the interview.

I caught the interview this morning at the gym and I came away saying one thing:

Ok, I get it, you're appreciative of your time in Philly. But you're in DC now, at least try to act like you're excited to be here."

Youre reading way too much into it

He bought a house here, he is here for the long term. I do agree that he didnt mention anything about DC or Shanny was kind of strange but I wouldnt worry too much about it.

To be fair to DM, the man has only been here for every bit of 3 months as opposed to 11 years in Philly. Its going to take time for him to get acclimated to a new team and a new city. Its a bigtime adjustment. I don't take it as he doesn't like it here (that i don't know one way or another), but lets be fair to the situation. :2cents:

Archived