Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haynesworth Trade Possibilities Thread

SkinsTribeVA

I say go stubborn. No salary cap this year. Make him sit and watch. Fight the players' union with every trick in the book until we absolutely have to make a move. It sucks about the money but that was already a foregone conclusion so just stretch this out as far as it can go until he is too fat to ever play again or too antsy to keep his money.

BTW- I swear I hope every penny goes to the woman suing him for child care.

PFT reporting we may just end up cutting him today, I cant see that happening, do they really want to let this dirtbag take them for 21 million dollars?

I didn't think that was possible a few minutes ago but I just saw Fletcher's interview. Bruce called Fletcher one of the faces of the franchise a couple days ago, then they let him talk to the media and he publicly bashes AH? AH is gone reeeal soon.

With all this news and yalls' comments, my guess right now would be we either ship him to Detroit/Tennessee/Buffalo for about a 4th or we cut him, and it'll within the next few days, if not today

PFT reporting we may just end up cutting him today, I cant see that happening, do they really want to let this dirtbag take them for 21 million dollars?

Bro, although that is unlikely....who wants this guy?

Nobody.

For a 7th rounder, sure. But this guy is a loser of epic proportions.

Bro, although that is unlikely....who wants this guy?

Nobody.

For a 7th rounder, sure. But this guy is a loser of epic proportions.

Unfortunately, there's no doubt that on the open free agent market, the loser would be snatched up quickly, and probably by the Lions, whose head coach would know how to use and handle him.

On a side note, can you imagine being Suh, and getting to start next to AH as a rookie? Who do you double team, in the future? Man. (if AH can get up the motivation to play, of course :doh:)

Unfortunately, there's no doubt that on the open free agent market, the loser would be snatched up quickly, and probably by the Lions, whose head coach would know how to use and handle him.

I'm not sure this guy even wants to get hit again. Seriously.

Imagine if you had $32 million in the bank right now. Would you want to go get hit, or just chill?

We already know his work ethic sucks. I imagine he is going through what Ricky Williams did years ago--although probably without the pot. Or maybe he is smoking up, who knows?

And I would have killed for Suh instead of Haynesworth.

You know what he took that check and now he expects us to bend over to his every want and need, sorry it don't work like that. I say either he comes and plays or we sit him on the bench for the next 4 years. He will see the light Ocho Cinco did in cincy, Brandon Marshall did in Denver. All he cares about are his stats and his legacy lets see how much of a legacy he has on the bench. He took the check it's time for him to do things are way and NO WAY ELSE!!!!!:logo:

Why would Haynesworth go to New England? Since he does not want to play in a 3-4 he has no business thinking about going to the Pats.

He wouldn't and much more importantly, the Pats wouldn't want him, so that rules our Mankins. The only other severely disgruntled guys who spring to mind are Vince Jackson & Marcus McNeill in San Diego. But while those are both guys at positions of need who are threatening to hold out until week 10 (to have the year qualify), the Chargers run a 3-4 too.

Besides, I'm not sure the Redskins are willing to him force his way out now that they've paid him the bonus. I can't think of anything like this in the past - a player getting a huge contract and trying to force his way out after becoming one the highest paid players in the game. Trying to force a trade because they're not getting a long-term contract sure, but getting the money and then trying to force a trade?

Just cut him. Really. Set the tone Danny. Cut his fat ass and move on. It's an uncapped year and his value is in question.

That would get some positive attention, and get some bubble players' attention.

Team. If not...bye.

Ain'tworth.

I was really hoping he'd come in here with a good attitude and help the team, but it doesn't look that way. We need to get something for him. We won't get a 1st, but I'd push for a 2nd in hopes of getting a 3rd. No way would I accept anything less than a third for him. If someone offered a 4th in 2011 and something higher in 2012, I'd take it.

Honestly? He wants to screw us over, so how about we screw him over. We trade him if we get a really good deal. Otherwise, we just let him ride the bench and waste away a year of his prime.

He wants pretty stats and a scheme which will be tailored to getting him his pretty stats? Well he won't get any pretty stats if we have him sit his ass on the bench.

Yeah, we lose like 3-4 million this year, but with how badly he's just ****ed us over...I want vengeance.

I would trade Haynes"not"worth to the Broncos for Eddie Royal, yes they play a 3-4 also, so he would still be unhappy, but not our problem at that point, but I would love to get Eddie Royal here.

Ok, so trade him to the Texans for Xavier Adibi and a 5th round pick. I would love to get Adibi here to help with our LB depth. Plus the Texans don't use him now that they have Roid boy Cushing.

:yes:

What about to the Raiders for Nnamdi and a 1st? We ARE talking about Al Davis.

:ols: Dude, this is the second time you've posted this, completely destroying the possibility that you were joking.

That wouldn't even work in Madden :ols:

Why would Haynesworth go to New England? Since he does not want to play in a 3-4 he has no business thinking about going to the Pats.

Because the Pats are Super Bowl Contenders every year, and Belichick has a history of taking players who are 'head cases' and making them great contributors (Moss, Dillion, Harrison)

Archived