Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

E3 2010

ACW

Sony is showing a ton of games, Move and 3D. I'm calling it right now, Dead Space 2 will be shown to be Move controller compatible. I also bet that Killzone 3 and/or Metal Gear Solid Rising will be Move titles. They will have a number of games utilizing Move and stereoscopic 3D at the same time as well.

In the press release last month for Killzone 3, Guerilla confirmed it will have full 3D and Move support.

HK, Everyone knew this year that the MS conference was going to blow, because everyone knew all they would do is push kinect, and everyone knoew that the base xbox360 consumer base would more than likely be turned off by it. This was Microsoft's attempt to dive into the casual gamer market. I like the kinect for multimedia purposes, but I agree with you, they are gonna get trumped in every possible way this year. Leave casual gamers to nintendo, and stick with the 40+ million unit base you have already installed. Sure kinect is going to sell more units, but i'm not so sure how successful its going to be until they start making it compatible with the Gears of War or Halos of the world. It's possible to do at some points, but they are a few years away.

Well, technical difficulties happen.

Next: Mario Volleyball?

Edit: Mario sports, I guess.

Yeah, that demo was hard to watch. If it is actually smooth and your not just swinging your motion controller around like a crazed zombie just to get one sword strike in, then it may be kinda fun.

I may be in minority but haven't been that impressed with Nintendo in a while. I had a Wii and it was fun for a month, but I eventually sold it. And I am not a portible gameer fan, so I am not into the DS.

Golden Eye was a huge game for the 64. It was revolutionary bringing a FPS to the console like never before. 15 years later I don't see anything great about the new one, I know graphics isn't eveything, but with you see COD and Killzone, then you see a new Golden Eye... it looks like something that was for the PS2/Xbox.

I may be in minority but haven't been that impressed with Nintendo in a while. I had a Wii and it was fun for a month, but I eventually sold it. And I am not a portible gameer fan, so I am not into the DS.

Golden Eye was a huge game for the 64. It was revolutionary bringing a FPS to the console like never before. 15 years later I don't see anything great about the new one, I know graphics isn't eveything, but with you see COD and Killzone, then you see a new Golden Eye... it looks like something that was for the PS2/Xbox.

The only game I'm mildly interested in is Metroid Other M

Yeah, I really wonder if the excitement is really there for that with everything that came before.

Epic Mickey is a game I'm looking forward to and it looks pretty good.

I feel the same way about Nintendo. Whenever we buy a game for Wii, we play it for like a month or so and then we get tired of it. I was pumped when the New Super Mario Bros. came out, played it for like a month and haven't played it much since, same with Wii Sports Resort. The games just don't have a lasting appeal for me. I haven't stopped playing MW2 since it came out in Novemeber.

I'm not a big portable gamer either and don't know many who are except for little kids. Seems cool that it'll be in 3D, but it still doesn't appeal to me.

I haven't seen the new GoldenEye so I can't really comment on that. But I don't see it being that great on Wii like it was on N64. GoldenEye pretty much was the start of the FPS multi-player games. But now there are so many others that it may not matter.

Torr, it will catch on with us older gamers that knows the greatness of the goldeneye, I am excited about it, as there is a wii at the house I live at, but I still hate the wii controllers and am not looking forward to playing it on those damned things.

Torr, it will catch on with us older gamers that knows the greatness of the goldeneye, I am excited about it, as there is a wii at the house I live at, but I still hate the wii controllers and am not looking forward to playing it on those damned things.

I think Goldeneye would play better on a wii-mode or classic pad than it did on the N63 controller.

I agree with the controller. I perfer to play FPS wth a traditional controller but when you do this, you take the uniqueness away from the Wii, and you are left with a last gen machine. I would perfer to play COD, or Halo on a newer console with a controller.

Archived